And the other shoe drops; No more illegal aliens

Ame®icano;1540986 said:
And that is a complete lie. Switzerland has illegal aliens. In fact, it's a pretty big problrm for them. They also have a few million resident aliens they refuse to allow citizenship and that has been a huge issue of national contention.

Same goes for Austria. They have illegal immigrants.

You lie.

I would like you to prove your statement, or at least to get your facts straight.

I've been living and working all over Europe, and I pretty much know their systems and problems, and I was all legal there.

At first, resident alliens are not illegal immigrants. Reason they refuse to give citizenships is because decision is made at the local level where immigrant reside. Switzerland has no amnesties and illegals are deported if caught, no exceptions. If you haven't been there or if you have no friends there, google it, it might help.

In Austria is even worse. Illegals are detained by police while waiting for asylum. If asylum is denied, immigrants are being deported. No business will hire anyone without legal papers, fines are rigorous. Same as above, if you haven't been there, google it.

I did Google it and your claim that there are no illegals in Switerland or Austria is a lie. It has been a huge issue for both countries, and while they do have strict policy, they STILL have problems with illegal aliens in the countries. Take your own advice and Google it.

So far, the only plan we have been offered here is yours: Ignor them and they might go away. Anyone have a serious plan to deal with this? Oh yeah......there is a plan...the only plan. Get their paper work straight and collect the taxes. Makes perfect sense.

I am waiting for a cost estimate on removing 12 million people from the country. Man power, detention, administrative cost and deportation. You get back to me with that fiscally conservative number now, you hear.

Rich countries will always have a problem with immigration. EU countries in between themselves have open borders, people can migrate with no problems. Only thing is, they cannot enjoy the benefits of society as residents and citizens. Yes, illegals can sneak into those countries, but they cannot get a job, cannot rent the apartment (unless they say with someone legal), cannot get insurance, etc.

I will say again, absolutely nowhere I mentioned any rounding up and deporting anyone from US. I did not say to ignore them neither. What I suggested is denial of services and benefits, denial of jobs, public schools, public housing. I suggested punishing employers who hire illegals. Once they can’t enjoy their illegal stay here, they will leave. Reason I mentioned Switzerland and Austria is because they are doing that for a long time.

Forum List

Back