And The Mary Kay Freak Show Continues

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Report: Letourneau to Wed Ex-Pupil Friday
Friday, May 20, 2005

SEATTLE — Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade pupil — the father of her two youngest children — will be married Friday night, "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" reported Thursday.

Tents were being set up Thursday afternoon for the ceremony in a secluded spot in King County, according to the television programs, which obtained exclusive rights to cover the event.

A rehearsal dinner for bridesmaids, groomsmen and relatives was planned Thursday.

Letourneau, now 43, served 7 1/2 years in prison after she was convicted of raping Vili Fualaau, now 22. She was released last August.

The couple first met when he was in second grade. Their relationship became sexual when he was 12 and she was a 34-year-old married mother of four teaching at his elementary school.

-------

I feel for her ex-husband and their four kids. I hope he changed his name.

Hey Darin - you going?

-=d=- said:
she is VERY hot...at least she 'was'. :D

I didn't get my invite - maybe it was lost in the mail?

I heard it was at a winery. Not too many of those around I bet...just crash it.

They'll be glad to have someone else show up; having just 10 people there would be a drag.

Who says men aren't discriminated against? Can you imagine if a 34 year old man seduced a 12 year old girl then married her after serving his sentence?

No, I can't either, because the courts wouldn't allow it.

Mary Kay Laterneau is a sexual predator, she is sick, she needs help... she should be locked away in a place with other sexual predators and pedophiles for the rest of her days instead of being allowed to marry her victim.

And the judge that allowed this should be disbarred, impeached, tried for crimes against humanity and thrown in jail..... "Your Honor" my ass! How about "Your Contemptibleness"? Hey, if the shoe fits, wear it you pedophile enabler!

What's really pathetic is that dreck like this, the Michael Jackson Trial, Scott Peterson, Robert Blake, and others, makes the news while real news goes unexamined.

KarlMarx said:
Who says men aren't discriminated against? Can you imagine if a 34 year old man seduced a 12 year old girl then married her after serving his sentence?

Mary Kay Laterneau is a sexual predator, she is sick, she needs help... she should be locked away in a place with other sexual predators and pedophiles for the rest of her days instead of being allowed to marry her victim.

And the judge that allowed this should be disbarred, impeached, tried for crimes against humanity and thrown in jail..... "Your Honor" my ass! How about "Your Contemptibleness"? Hey, if the shoe fits, wear it you pedophile enabler!

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Bullypulpit said:
What's really pathetic is that dreck like this, the Michael Jackson Trial, Scott Peterson, Robert Blake, and others, makes the news while real news goes unexamined.
Well Bully, that's because the Public identifies "news" with drama and entertainment. How many times have you heard someone ask "what's on the news tonight"? See the latest real life soap opera at 6 and 11. That's what most people watch news for, which to me is more pathetic than the lack of coverage. I remember hearing that 70-80% of people were getting their "news" from "entertainment tonight". I don't know if that's true, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
The public at large are just a bunch of dumb-masses, and the broadcast news media especially, are just feeding them what they want, entertainment. IMO.

KarlMarx said:

Are you sure about that? Even after she becomes an adult?:dunno:

I would think that the courts would HAVE to allow it, just like they have to allow this wedding.

I find this woman to be disgusting, I find what she did to a 12 year old boy to be deplorable. But the bottom line is, she was convicted in a court of law, served her time, and now has been released. Just like any other criminal, she is now out, free, and able to do whatever she wants, within the law.

She is a free citizen and the child she molested and did time for is now an adult who chooses of his own free will to be with her and marry her. Disgusting...but legal. I say, case closed, she is a registered sex offender and should be checked up on regularly and she has to identify herself whereever she and her boy-toy move to...lets hope the authorities are watching her to make sure she doesn't harm another child and for everyone else - lets ignore them and let them get on with their bizarre lives while we get on with ours.

What I will agree with you on, KarlMarx, is that when the child was 12, a man would have been viewed as an inhumane monster, not an emotionally disturbed person in need of help, which is how these women are being portrayed and viewed all over the country.

If a good-looking male teacher seduced and had sex with a 12 year old girl the police would have to protect him from the roving band of vigilante fathers who grouped up to lynch him....when a good-looking woman teacher does it...we post her pictures on the Internet and men comment that they wish they had teachers like her when they were in school. Is it a double-standard? Obviously.

My parents had friends W & MJ. They had 5 children together. W teaches school. Falls in love with a 15 yr old female student.....3-4 years older than his daughter.
I was younger yet, so I do not have all the details. I do know that the girl's mother went to see MJ. I know that W left MJ & she and the 5 children had to move back in with her parents. I know that at age 16 (or maybe older) the student & W married. They are still married to this day......some 35-40 years later.
Does this make W a lech? Is it the age difference? Is it because he was an adult male? He should have known better? It wasn't like they were sneaking; not like he was lurking in the shadows, her parents gave consent. Some fifteen year old girls (especially today) are dangerous. Is it because he left his wife & children? Would it be different if he'd have left her for and adult woman?

Bullypulpit said:

Now THAT I can agree with! :beer:

Joz said:
My parents had friends W & MJ. They had 5 children together. W teaches school. Falls in love with a 15 yr old female student.....3-4 years older than his daughter.
I was younger yet, so I do not have all the details. I do know that the girl's mother went to see MJ. I know that W left MJ & she and the 5 children had to move back in with her parents. I know that at age 16 (or maybe older) the student & W married. They are still married to this day......some 35-40 years later.
Does this make W a lech? Is it the age difference? Is it because he was an adult male? He should have known better? It wasn't like they were sneaking; not like he was lurking in the shadows, her parents gave consent. Some fifteen year old girls (especially today) are dangerous. Is it because he left his wife & children? Would it be different if he'd have left her for and adult woman?

Both are adultery and one is pedophilia and statutory rape.... that's the difference..... if we lived in another country (the kind where we all would be required to face Mecca five times a day), the 15 year old girl would be walking around today without a nose.... and the guy would be featured as the execution of the week on the local TV station.

KarlMarx said:
Both are adultery and one is pedophilia and statutory rape.... that's the difference..... if we lived in another country (the kind where we all would be required to face Mecca five times a day), the 15 year old girl would be walking around today without a nose.... and the guy would be featured as the execution of the week on the local TV station.
Yes, adultery is adultery.
There was no sex until the marriage. The parents gave consent for the marriage. There are many marriages with a large age difference. You saying that a young person can't fall in love?

Joz said:
Yes, adultery is adultery.
There was no sex until the marriage. The parents gave consent for the marriage. There are many marriages with a large age difference. You saying that a young person can't fall in love?
Didn't see the consent part.... but I have to wonder.... if they really held off until the nuptials....

I don't care if she was in love... love doesn't make up for everything.... anyway.... 15 and foolish, the two go together.... the girl's parents must have had bricks for brains.

Still, 35 year old men and 15 year old girls.... what century are we supposed to be living in? That's the kind of stuff that happened in the Roman Empire..... what's next.... harems and concubines for men? Let's bring back gladatorial games while we're at it....

I thought that western civilization had progressed from that sort of thing. A 15 year old that's married.... what kind of life could she possibly have? No chance to go to college.... what about her having a social life with people her own age? And what does a 35 year old have in common with a 15 year old?? What happens when he kicks the bucket.... a widow at 39? What kind of life is that?

Gem said:
I would think that the courts would HAVE to allow it, just like they have to allow this wedding.

I find this woman to be disgusting, I find what she did to a 12 year old boy to be deplorable. But the bottom line is, she was convicted in a court of law, served her time, and now has been released. Just like any other criminal, she is now out, free, and able to do whatever she wants, within the law.

She is a free citizen and the child she molested and did time for is now an adult who chooses of his own free will to be with her and marry her. Disgusting...but legal. I say, case closed, she is a registered sex offender and should be checked up on regularly and she has to identify herself whereever she and her boy-toy move to...lets hope the authorities are watching her to make sure she doesn't harm another child and for everyone else - lets ignore them and let them get on with their bizarre lives while we get on with ours.

What I will agree with you on, KarlMarx, is that when the child was 12, a man would have been viewed as an inhumane monster, not an emotionally disturbed person in need of help, which is how these women are being portrayed and viewed all over the country.

If a good-looking male teacher seduced and had sex with a 12 year old girl the police would have to protect him from the roving band of vigilante fathers who grouped up to lynch him....when a good-looking woman teacher does it...we post her pictures on the Internet and men comment that they wish they had teachers like her when they were in school. Is it a double-standard? Obviously.
Actually the way it usually works is this....

A child molestor is put on probation, one of the terms of the probation is that they have to register as a sex offender and report their whereabouts to the authorities (meaning that they can't live next to schools or other places where children are present).... another term of the probation is that they can't be within 1000 feet of a kid.... that's the way it usually is with child offenders.....

But noooooooo.... not Mary Kay! She's special.

Society has a compelling interest to protect its children over and above protecting the rights of criminals.... I believe that the Supreme Court said that..... so, I don't care if she served her sentence, became a nun, found the cure for cancer and helped end the genocide in the Sudan, she's still a pedophile, she should be put in a locked facility for the rest of her life and she should be kept away from children.... she has a screw loose... she's a danger to children....

What happens when if her husband has a 12 year old nephew visit someday? Is she going to nail him too and have his baby? Or how about the freaking paperboy? Is she going to "tip" hiim whenever he stops by to collect?

She paid her "debt" to society (but we all know that 4 to 5 years in prison doesn't begin to make up for the damage she's caused), but that doesn't mean that she's cured... she never will be!

Why is it that most people believe that just because someone lets you out of prison, your "debt to society" is automatically paid in full?

Forum List

Back