And the Left Say They Hate Crime

Millions of people have submitted applications to reside in the US. They respect American law and patiently wait in their respective countries for an answer.

People who enter the US illegally should be deported. No exceptions.

Millions of people have submitted applications to reside in the US. They respect American law and patiently wait in their respective countries for an answer.

People who enter the US illegally should be deported. No exceptions.

Again- we wouldn't have an issue if Americans weren't hiring illegals to do jobs that legal immigrants wouldn't do on a bet.

The point is no one goes through the complicated process we have to work in a factory gutting chickens...

But those chickens still need to be gutted. Americans won't do it.

I continue to have a solid career in Cybersecurity. Yourself? Keep looking down on people and further exposing yourself as an insecure elitist. Your junior high insults are not helping establishing yourself as a worthy political debater.

Guy, no one believes a racist POS like you can hold down a job in Cybersecurity... or anywhere else.

You have no logic or retort because you got exposed. Calling me a racist with no basis in fact other than what lies between your ears is weak and pathetic.

You have no logic or retort because you got exposed. Calling me a racist with no basis in fact other than what lies between your ears is weak and pathetic.

YOu mean other than your racist hate of immigrants, or your racist avi, or your racist comments in general...

I am very pro immigration for any and all races that want to come to the US legally. As for my avi, I am proud to mock and smear a despot killer who murdered innocent people who simply did not agree with his politics. He also hated Blacks. My Mexican wife likes my avi but if your twisted mind feels it necessary to defend a sadistic racist by continually failing to establish myself as a racist, I guess that makes it O-Che for you.

I am very pro immigration for any and all races that want to come to the US legally.

You mean white folks who have the resources to come here legally...

As for my avi, I am proud to mock and smear a despot killer who murdered innocent people who simply did not agree with his politics.

Who just happens to be from a third world country... yup, nothing racist at all, buddy.

I am very pro immigration for any and all races that want to come to the US legally.

You mean white folks who have the resources to come here legally...

As for my avi, I am proud to mock and smear a despot killer who murdered innocent people who simply did not agree with his politics.

Who just happens to be from a third world country... yup, nothing racist at all, buddy.

What part of “any and all races” causes your twisted mind to translate to “white folks”? Further, you are willing to give Che a pass because he is from a third world country? That pig fucker did not want Blacks in his country at all and here you are defending him.

What part of “any and all races” causes your twisted mind to translate to “white folks”?

Okay, buddy, the problem is, no one really believes you.

Further, you are willing to give Che a pass because he is from a third world country?

No, I give him a pass because he fought against imperialism...

That pig fucker did not want Blacks in his country at all and here you are defending him.

Look, buddy, I know you are upset that girl in college dumped you for the guy with the Che-T-shirt reading from The Motorcycle Diaries, but you need to get over it, man!

What part of “any and all races” causes your twisted mind to translate to “white folks”?

Okay, buddy, the problem is, no one really believes you.

Further, you are willing to give Che a pass because he is from a third world country?

No, I give him a pass because he fought against imperialism...

That pig fucker did not want Blacks in his country at all and here you are defending him.

Look, buddy, I know you are upset that girl in college dumped you for the guy with the Che-T-shirt reading from The Motorcycle Diaries, but you need to get over it, man!

You give Che a pass for killing masses because he stood for a certain political ideology and those who did not support him got killed for it? You are handing out passes for murder and racism to Che because you share his views? Your mindset is disturbing.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Friday he’s pardoning three immigrants who've been convicted of crimes as part of an effort to protect them from deportation to their home countries.

California governor pardons 3 convicted immigrants to help block deportations

Fact is, the Left know violence must escalate in order to make gun grabbing easier.

None of these guys hurt anyone.

Look, man, you could give the death penalty to jaywalkers, if you are really for "Law and Order"... but most sensible people would consider that harsh.
I hope someone sets your car on fire and robs you after they assault you. Just remember, you’re not a victim then.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Friday he’s pardoning three immigrants who've been convicted of crimes as part of an effort to protect them from deportation to their home countries.

Fact is, the Left know violence must escalate in order to make gun grabbing easier.

None of these guys hurt anyone.

Look, man, you could give the death penalty to jaywalkers, if you are really for "Law and Order"... but most sensible people would consider that harsh.
..they are taking $$$$ from tax payers
...taking jobs from Americans
etc etc etc
I thought we had 100% employment.

Did you read your link? They've all served their sentences already.
And the law says goodbye.
You Leftards hate honest Americans and want them all dead.

I hope someone sets your car on fire and robs you after they assault you. Just remember, you’re not a victim then.

That isn't what any of these guys did.. so what is your point.

These guys committed minor offenses, years ago, they paid their penalties, and they've lead good lives since then. This action is to keep the Jackboots at ICE from abusing their authority.

Forum List

Back