And the Left Say They Hate Crime

The left loves crime! If you were to poll the nation's most hardened repeat offenders about which party they think is looking out for them, the democrats would win in a landslide.

What statistic are you referring? What part of immigration law do you not understand? How do you know that all the people who hired the illegal immigrant are white? Look up prejudice.... you are fitting the description.

you're sputtering, baby.

Sorry, poor people of color don't have the money to hire illegals. White factory owners do... Or white farm owners... or white yuppies who don't want to raise their own kids, but Lupe is just like a member of the family we don't pay that much.

You are in denial if you think whites are the only ones in the US taking advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants. There are non whites living in the US who own businesses or otherwise employ the services of illegals. I worked for non whites who hired non whites and paid them less. Since you brought up Lupe, one of the companies I worked for was owned by a very arrogant brown man from the Middle East who intentionality sought out his headquarters in a southern US border state to take advantage of paying Lupe and Friends less. Another company I worked for was owned by a bitter man from the Far East who came to find out had a personal staff from the Far East living with him and his family under questionable immigration status and working conditions tgat of indentured servants.

Finally, if you are going to talk about Mexicans, know what the fuck you are talking about. I am married to a Mexican.

Stop tour wet dreams that only white people can be bad.

You are in denial if you think whites are the only ones in the US taking advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants. There are non whites living in the US who own businesses or otherwise employ the services of illegals. I worked for non whites who hired non whites and paid them less. Since you brought up Lupe, one of the companies I worked for was owned by a very arrogant brown man from the Middle East who intentionality sought out his headquarters in a southern US border state to take advantage of paying Lupe and Friends less. Another company I worked for was owned by a bitter man from the Far East who came to find out had a personal staff from the Far East living with him and his family under questionable immigration status and working conditions tgat of indentured servants.

This is the best you can come up with... non-white rich people are doing some of the abuse, too? Really, this is what you have.

So simple enough solution- Strict workplace enforcement on the abusers and a guest worker program to provide the LEGITIMATE needs of cheap, unskilled labor.

Problem solved.

White people elected Trump... Yes, they can be truly awful.

This is the best you can come up with... non-white rich people are doing some of the abuse, too? Really, this is what you have.

So simple enough solution- Strict workplace enforcement on the abusers and a guest worker program to provide the LEGITIMATE needs of cheap, unskilled labor.

Problem solved.

White people elected Trump... Yes, they can be truly awful.

The worst was when you thought only white people hired illegals. It showed how out of touch with reality you are.

The worst was when you thought only white people hired illegals. It showed how out of touch with reality you are.

I'm totally in touch with the reality that the GOP has gotten very good at convincing working class whites to vote against their own best interests.

I know a guy I grew up with. Basically, he works for the City of Chicago driving a garbage truck, and he makes about $70K a year in his union, city job. And because he has nothing better to do all day but listen to Hate Radio in his truck, he gets on facebook in the evening reposting whatever he heard the Fat Closeted Homosexual say that afternoon.

When I pointed out to him that if the people he supports got their way, his nice, fat union job would be replaced by a private contractor that pays their drivers, MAYBE $18.00 bucks an hour, because that's what we do out here in the Republican Suburbs, man, you should listen to this guy sputter.

That's the reality. The GOP has gotten very good at manipulating people like him.

Or to draw you a picture.

upload_2019-10-24_5-1-59.jpeg

I'm totally in touch with the reality that the GOP has gotten very good at convincing working class whites to vote against their own best interests.

I know a guy I grew up with. Basically, he works for the City of Chicago driving a garbage truck, and he makes about $70K a year in his union, city job. And because he has nothing better to do all day but listen to Hate Radio in his truck, he gets on facebook in the evening reposting whatever he heard the Fat Closeted Homosexual say that afternoon.

When I pointed out to him that if the people he supports got their way, his nice, fat union job would be replaced by a private contractor that pays their drivers, MAYBE $18.00 bucks an hour, because that's what we do out here in the Republican Suburbs, man, you should listen to this guy sputter.

That's the reality. The GOP has gotten very good at manipulating people like him.

Or to draw you a picture.

View attachment 286023

You shifted the conversation to promote your love of unions because you can’t defend your premise that ONLY white business owners hire illegals and that non-white business owners would never do such a thing.

You shifted the conversation to promote your love of unions because you can’t defend your premise that ONLY white business owners hire illegals and that non-white business owners would never do such a thing.

Oh, sorry, are you babbling again... This is racist America, almost all the hiring is done by white people. Never had a job offered to me by a person of color, not once. Even when I worked for that Japanese company, there were still white people doing the hiring.

Oh, sorry, are you babbling again... This is racist America, almost all the hiring is done by white people. Never had a job offered to me by a person of color, not once. Even when I worked for that Japanese company, there were still white people doing the hiring.

I’ve been hired by Asian, Indian, Blacks and Whites. This is America. You keep up your dream that only whites hire illegals to fit your “America is Racist” campaign do that it makes you feel righteous about yourself.

Whether it's whites attacking blacks or blacks attacking whites, here's the problem:

In either case, either criminal will have people from their tribe dutifully jumping in to deflect for them, downplay their crime, and attack for them, every single time, only enabling their worst behaviors in the long run.

Just as we see here, on good ol' USMB, every single fucking day.

That's what happens when a country chooses to divide itself into tribes.

Whether it's whites attacking blacks or blacks attacking whites, here's the problem:

In either case, either criminal will have people from their tribe dutifully jumping in to deflect for them, downplay their crime, and attack for them, every single time, only enabling their worst behaviors in the long run.

Just as we see here, on good ol' USMB, every single fucking day.

That's what happens when a country chooses to divide itself into tribes.

Um, yeah, that's "human nature".

I’ve been hired by Asian, Indian, Blacks and Whites. This is America. You keep up your dream that only whites hire illegals to fit your “America is Racist” campaign do that it makes you feel righteous about yourself.

Well, okay.. funny thing, someone who hired you to sweep the floors one day isn't a job.

View attachment 286201

No, these were IT jobs. Very racist, arrogant environments that they brought from their culture to America..... and they were not white.

Are these three men legal immigrants?

They were convicted as teens or young adults & served their sentences and are currently leading good lives.

Trump wants to round up these people & deport them. I agree with the governor.

No, these were IT jobs. Very racist, arrogant environments that they brought from their culture to America..... and they were not white.

again, I'm sorry the mean old Asian people were mean to you when you swept the floors...

Keep up your sophomoric insults to hide your epic fail of pinning whites as the sole problem for illegals being hired. Sweeping floors is not beneath me. Why would you look down on honest work?

Keep up your sophomoric insults to hide your epic fail of pinning whites as the sole problem for illegals being hired. Sweeping floors is not beneath me. Why would you look down on honest work?

Honest work because you are too stupid to do anything more complicated?

I continue to have a solid career in Cybersecurity. Yourself? Keep looking down on people and further exposing yourself as an insecure elitist. Your junior high insults are not helping establishing yourself as a worthy political debater.

I continue to have a solid career in Cybersecurity. Yourself? Keep looking down on people and further exposing yourself as an insecure elitist. Your junior high insults are not helping establishing yourself as a worthy political debater.

Guy, no one believes a racist POS like you can hold down a job in Cybersecurity... or anywhere else.

Forum List

Back