And the hearings begin

• Banned
You will notice they have called in experts in this subject.

Those were the only Republicans that they could get to show up.

Check your history.

all 3 were Democrats

Let's see, no mention that they were Democrats. But they were Jewish and staunch anti Nazi. Especially Moe. You really need to back that up with a cite of some kind.

Besides, the only thing you proved is that I have a sense of humor and when push comes to shove, you don't. Figures, rightwingnutjob.

Check your history.

all 3 were Democrats

Let's see, no mention that they were Democrats. But they were Jewish and staunch anti Nazi. Especially Moe. You really need to back that up with a cite of some kind.

Besides, the only thing you proved is that I have a sense of humor and when push comes to shove, you don't. Figures, rightwingnutjob.
Fake news, bullshit op.

Check your history.

all 3 were Democrats

Fake news, bullshit op.
That hearing made me so angry. Those prosecutory people are fakers, making it up as they go along. I think Mueller is going to not only break his word tomorrow, he's headed for breaking the law, since the last thing he said was basically "It's Congress' problem." Boomerang! This hearing should not be going on. It's all lies by cutthroat Dems. The trouble with Marxists/communists is they lose, they organize to kill next time. The Democrats are overplaying a broken hand.

Forum List

Back