And the gay Matt Damon takes the ice bucket challenge.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Cannot just do it like any "regular person" does it. He scoops toilet water into a bucket of ice. Toilet water. Get that?

I said something about saving water or whatever shit he claims.

He is soooooo stupid, water in the tank is clean. Not in the bowl

Just write a check you freekin' moron.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with that guy?

He's a narcissist, like most people in Hollywood.

And I don't mean that in a good way.

Most professional athletes are narcissists. And even though they play on teams, the narcissistic traits of individual athletes are beneficial, because the traits are useful survival skills.

Think of a pro football QB, for example.

He cares about his teammates.

He wants to win games.

But he also wants to keep his teeth, at the end of a given play.

Hollywood narcissists, on the other hand, don't help anyone.

The only reason any of them do things like say, try to raise consciousness about Rwandan genocide, for example, isn't because the Hollywood narcissist gives a shit about the people of Rwanda: it's just because the Hollywood narcissist is trying to elevate his status among Left academic circles — the ever-eminent Liberal intelligentsia.

Hollywood narcissists do nothing whatsoever in truth to help anyone but themselves.

They are a scourge upon both America and the world at large, and they should be punched in their mouths.

I don't care about silly "celebrities" or what they say or do, but how is using toilet water "saving water" if you pour it on the ground anyway?
How would that be different than using water from the sink?

Yes his narcissism given..it's the fact that he used TOILET water that is throwing me. That's not a typical narcissist sort of thing. They generally go for stuff that makes them look COOLER, not wtf insane.

What is funny that for all that liberals are fighting hard and long to keep from being forced to conserve water to the degree that the poor communities whose water they STEAL are. They expect farmers and country people to give up their water, so they can use water that in no way belongs in the areas where they live in the first place.

They give all this lip service to protecting/saving the earth..but they won't move their stupid asses from the overpopulated desert towns they're situated in, where the resources to support them don't exist and have to be piped in.

Dumbass douches.

GWB did the ice bucket challenge. It was really cute. Laura dumps the ice on him and she says, "I'll write the check I don't want to mess up my hair."

And bill Clinton and the bush family are doing charities together. GWB even mentions Clinton in the video.

Yeah, what a dick that Matt Damon is! Typical Hollywood liberal who is all talk no action!

Matt Damon, an American actor, screenwriter, and philanthropist, is the founder of H2O Africa, which is a part of the Running the Sahara expedition. In 2009, it merged with WaterPartners to create Water.org. He is also one of the founders of Not On Our Watch, along with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle and Jerry Weintraub.

Damon supports the ONE Campaign, which is aimed at fighting AIDS and poverty in Third World countries. He is also an ambassador for ONEXONE, a non-profit foundation committed to supporting, preserving and improving the lives of children at home in Canada, the United States, and around the world. He has twice hosted the ONEXONE Awards.

A caring campaigner, Mr. Damon has backed many protests against the wars in Darfur. He has worked tirelessly to find a resolution to the crisis. Along with Clooney, they have raised more than £4.5 million for Darfur. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have taken part in the famous poker tournament Ante Up For Africa. All of the funds received will be donated to help Darfur.

Charities And Foundations Supported:

African Children's Choir

Matt Damon Charity Work Causes - Look to the Stars

Yeah, what a dick that Matt Damon is! Typical Hollywood liberal who is all talk no action!

Matt Damon, an American actor, screenwriter, and philanthropist, is the founder of H2O Africa, which is a part of the Running the Sahara expedition. In 2009, it merged with WaterPartners to create Water.org. He is also one of the founders of Not On Our Watch, along with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Don Cheadle and Jerry Weintraub.

Damon supports the ONE Campaign, which is aimed at fighting AIDS and poverty in Third World countries. He is also an ambassador for ONEXONE, a non-profit foundation committed to supporting, preserving and improving the lives of children at home in Canada, the United States, and around the world. He has twice hosted the ONEXONE Awards.

A caring campaigner, Mr. Damon has backed many protests against the wars in Darfur. He has worked tirelessly to find a resolution to the crisis. Along with Clooney, they have raised more than £4.5 million for Darfur. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have taken part in the famous poker tournament Ante Up For Africa. All of the funds received will be donated to help Darfur.

Charities And Foundations Supported:

African Children's Choir

Matt Damon Charity Work Causes - Look to the Stars

No wonder the faggot uses toilet water.

Cannot just do it like any "regular person" does it. He scoops toilet water into a bucket of ice. Toilet water. Get that?

I said something about saving water or whatever shit he claims.

Admit it, if he fucked you in the ass and DIDN'T give you a reach-around, you'd still love him.

Forum List

Back