And the Failure stories begin...

He has failed. Our house (the economy) was on fire and Obama started a remodel of the kitchen (healthcare and crap-n-tax) instead of putting the fire out. Now a year later we have a ruined house and the same kitchen. What else can you call it but failure? Of course NOW he says he's gonna fix the economy....:rofl:

Of course NOW he says he's gonna fix the economy....:rofl:
... and decides to go back on the campaign trail in Ohio to prove how committed he is to doing it.

Isn't there are rule someplace that says after 1 year in office Presidents must stop campaigning and actually take a shot at governing? if not, there should be.

No matter what the buffoon touches, he makes it worse. But what did/do people expect? The idiot has ZERO experience at ANYTHING! He's in WAAAAAAY over his head, and now it's painfully evident. And if we had any brains we'd impeach him for pure incompetence before he fucks anything else up.

Seems like Obama has got that blaming everybody else except for himself down pretty well. That's the only thing he has accomplished in his first year in office.

BTW, why is it that GITMO hasn't been closed down yet? On his first day he said it would be closed within a year.

He loves to call the Republicans the party of "NO". I think we can call him and his administration the party of "DON'T KNOW'.

BTW, why is it that GITMO hasn't been closed down yet? On his first day he said it would be closed within a year.

"Lots of things are said on the campaign trail" -- Nancy Pelosi, when asked by a reporter about President Obama's "the negotiations will be on C-SPAN" campaign promises.

That clear it up for ya? :D

The asshole is a consummate liar. This one in particular has been a good one...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t8GdxFYBU]YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"[/ame]

He's a filthy, in your face, liar, and thinks nothing of it.

Seems like Obama has got that blaming everybody else except for himself down pretty well. That's the only thing he has accomplished in his first year in office.

He loves to call the Republicans the party of "NO". I think we can call him and his administration the party of "DON'T KNOW'.

Do you really want these animals on our soil? We are at war and it is going to get worse all the time. We need a solution to prisoners at GITMO and the solution is not to close GITMO it is to keep the place open where we can house these animals. By the way, if we bring them to our soil they will be given public defenders which working Americans will be paying for them. We as a country need to stand up against these animals and not pay their way through our judicial system. Also the prisoners should not have the same rights as you and I do.

Forum List

Back