and the Dems still harp on how bad the economy is

It is obvious what you did with your "economic stimulus check". You either blew it on crack or booze, right? Sorry ... but you are shit out of luck now, you do not get another one! Bush & McCain should have warned you about that, huh? Oh well, carry on. :eusa_whistle:

Actuall i used it to buy shares in an international mutual fund with Fidelity

It's impossible to debate somebody who doesn't understand the language. I would like to debate you, but you have no understanding of what the hell the words you use mean.

So I shall continue to attempt to educate you at the most basic level, until you can be brought up to a level where you can actually communicate effectively.

never said it was sound. I said the economy grew at 3.3% last quarter and that we have experienced a slow down. What I did say is that I am not buying into the doom and gloom because I just don't see it in my every day life.

So you're quibbling about what the term "a sound economy" means?

If the economy is sound, then there's no doom or gloom. That's my interpretation of the meaning of the word sound. I happen to think this economy is not sound, not by a long shot. I think this economy is a freaking mess, to be honest.

if you listen to BooBoo only the top 10% of Americans are buying stuff and eating out etc etc while the other 90% of people are huddled in their homes looking at their cat and wondering how to cook it because things are soooooo bad.

I don't speak for Booboo.

Please tell me where i said the economy as a whole is doing well. i said I am doing well, our business is doing well while acknowledging a slow down. because I refuse to say everything is terrible, does that mean I am saying it is all roses? I think not.

Fair enough. If I interpeted the intention of your post incorrectly, I apologise.

whoever wins it will have a positive effect on the economy simply because the market dislikes uncertainty. it will have absolutely nothing to do with who is elected.

Good point. Capitalism is a very adaptable system.

Once it knows the rules, once it can reasonably predict how laws and policies are going to go down, it will find a way to do business in that environment.

That adaptability is capitalism's greatest strength.

http://http://economictimes.indiati..._at_33__in_Q2_of_2008/articleshow/3418467.cms

yes we may be experiencing a little slow down but last quarter's growth was equal to or better than any in slick willy's term. why aren't the dems saying this at the convention? oh yeah, in order to vote for a savior, you have to believe you need saving

if you listened to biden's speech last night, you would think that Americans have resorted to eating their pets because things are sooooooo bad.

i especially like the " i see houses with lights flickering" bit. pretty funny
This was what Republicans were saying right before the bush great recession.

http://http://economictimes.indiati..._at_33__in_Q2_of_2008/articleshow/3418467.cms

yes we may be experiencing a little slow down but last quarter's growth was equal to or better than any in slick willy's term. why aren't the dems saying this at the convention? oh yeah, in order to vote for a savior, you have to believe you need saving

if you listened to biden's speech last night, you would think that Americans have resorted to eating their pets because things are sooooooo bad.

MY fucking God man you zombified an 8 year old thread

you must be desparate

you must be desparate
Someone last night said "prove that's what we were saying back then".

Usmb goes back to 2004. We can go back and see how wrong you guys were then and realize no way Republicans want to help blue collar. They sent their jobs overseas

you must be desparate

Usmb goes back to 2004. We can go back and see how wrong you guys were then and realize no way Republicans want to help blue collar. They sent their jobs overseas
How long did it take you to find that dead thread?

And I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I am not a republican

you must be desparate

Well you ain't no liberal progressive

you must be desparate

Well it makes sense you wold see only 2 options as you are a 2 dimensional thinker who can't seem to see past his own pigeonhole

you must be desparate

Well it makes sense you wold see only 2 options as you are a 2 dimensional thinker who can't seem to see past his own pigeonhole
What's the 3rd option Ron Paul? Fucking hillaryous

you must be desparate

There are more than 3 options
You're just too dimwitted to figure it out

Bernie? Ted Cruz? Gary Johnson?

Do you really think one's personal political ideology must be summed up by the the views of a single politician?

Silly question of course you do

Do you really think one's personal political ideology must be summed up by the the views of a single politician?

nah. What silly is anyone thinking that you have an opinion that makes sense. Because con trolls are stupid. You are so stupid, as a matter of fact, that you do not understand that dems have understood for years what you are just now learning. You are far from profound. But you are a true simpleton.

nah. What silly is anyone thinking that you have an opinion that makes sense. Because con trolls are stupid. You are so stupid, as a matter of fact, that you do not understand that dems have understood for years what you are just now learning. You are far from profound. But you are a true simpleton.
typical violent viscous liberal, and substance free as always. If liberals had good arguments they'd love to use them, obviously.

typical violent viscous liberal, and substance free as always. If liberals had good arguments they'd love to use them, obviously.

You mean like the argument you just made???? Really, ed, it is ok. We know that as a congenital idiot, there is nothing you can do about your condition. It is not your fault. Just plain bad luck.

Cons know there's a huge difference between the two parties but trump is trying to blur the line.

Notice we aren't hearing from any of the house and senate races?

I've never before heard so little from the politicians running for re election. I understand why the Republicans want to stay low key but even the Democrats aren't running any adds on TV. Im not complaining but something's not right.

Forum List

Back