And the arrest begin!

Sweet Willy

Rookie
May 20, 2009
Tell the neighbor to feed the dog. You might not be home from the protest.

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com

How do you like those bullshit charges?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of free speech kiddies. You guys on the right are in for a real treat. This is what happens to protesters. Too bad you never saw fit to stand up for speech until now. Too late. It's gone.

It begins. Holy shit, they arrested a journalist for being at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Tell the neighbor to feed the dog. You might not be home from the protest.

MEHVILLE -- St. Louis County police arrested six people, including a Post-Dispatch reporter, during a demonstration Thursday evening outside a forum on aging called by U.S. Rep. Russ Carnahan, D-St. Louis.

Two of the people were arrested on suspicion of assault, one of resisting arrest and three on suspicion of committing peace disturbances, police say.
Six people, including P-D reporter, arrested at Carnahan meeting - STLtoday.com

How do you like those bullshit charges?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the world of free speech kiddies. You guys on the right are in for a real treat. This is what happens to protesters. Too bad you never saw fit to stand up for speech until now. Too late. It's gone.

The Nazi actually helps to make the case against his other Nazis ... thanks for proving you have no morals. ;)

• Banned
It begins. Holy shit, they arrested a journalist for being at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Yep.....cops don't like to be on film fucking with the protesters.

But I'm sure we'll get some good shots of some uptight white folks in loafers and slacks getting roughed up for no good reason. I can hardly wait!

Yep.....cops don't like to be on film fucking with the protesters.

But I'm sure we'll get some good shots of some uptight white folks in loafers and slacks getting roughed up for no good reason. I can hardly wait!

You're resentment for your fellow citizens is a poor excuse for destroying your own morals.

I dont think obama and his union thugs have any idea what they are going to cause.
Im glad you enjoying the show.

I dont think obama and his union thugs have any idea what they are going to cause.

Obama's blind followers have completely discarded their morals and values for him, it's sick, sad, and the reason I will not support any party for the rest of my life. SW is takinig pleasure in destroying his own morals, that's the lowest of the low. Liberals are suppose to be against this, 100%, freedom of speech is our strongest mission, above all else.

• Banned

It's just getting started. I am afraid that we won't get much of a show though. The right doesn't have the committment for the long haul. This will all be tame by protest standards. But we should get a head smashing or two and maybe a couple law suits. I don't know if we'll get the pleasure of seeing the righties have to plead with the ACLU for help, but maybe.

It's just getting started. I am afraid that we won't get much of a show though. The right doesn't have the committment for the long haul. This will all be tame by protest standards. But we should get a head smashing or two and maybe a couple law suits. I don't know if we'll get the pleasure of seeing the righties have to plead with the ACLU for help, but maybe.

Your hatred for fellow Americans is treason. ;)

Obama's blind followers have completely discarded their morals and values for him, it's sick, sad, and the reason I will not support any party for the rest of my life. SW is takinig pleasure in destroying his own morals, that's the lowest of the low. Liberals are suppose to be against this, 100%, freedom of speech is our strongest mission, above all else.

It's sweet to watch. I hope we do get some very contraversial arrest out of it. It'll be fun for the entire family.

Your hatred for fellow Americans is treason. ;)

Sure thing. Call it in.

The right hasn't had to protest anything in so long they just don't know how it is. Evidently you don't either.

Have you protested the treatment of protesters in the past 10 years or so or is the issue just now becoming a concern for you?

How about those code pink girls? Are you right in behind their right to protest?

It's sweet to watch. I hope we do get some very contraversial arrest out of it. It'll be fun for the entire family.

You, like the blind Obama followers, are a disgrace to liberals ... thanks for helping to destroy my faith in Democrats. At least now I see the true colors of the party I once supported.

You have a mental disorder.

You, like the blind Obama followers, are a disgrace to liberals ... thanks for helping to destroy my faith in Democrats. At least now I see the true colors of the party I once supported.

I'm not a Democrat! I'm not a Health Care supporter!

I'm unaffiliated, opposed to UHC.

You are aware aren't you that those arrested were Obama HC supporters? The "mob" kept themselves under control enough to avoid arrest. Just an observation, but the left might want to take lessons.

If you are so unaffiliated then why are you so anti-Republican? The party and political alignment does not make a difference, this just makes you even worse. Revenge is wrong, period, and if you had morals you wouldn't change them to suit the party in charge or the party being effected most.

You have a mental disorder.

No, I have an equality thing.

Teabaggers Shout Down Tampa Bay Town Hall - Coop's Corner - CBS News

See these people beating on the door demanding access to the meeting? That won't last long. That usually gets you arrested. We have video posted here just a day ago where a very old guy was arrested for banging on the door of meeting he wanted to attend.

I have seen a couple videos of these protest so far and I can tell you, this won't continue without a whole lot of arrest.

I'm going to need more popcorn.

:lol:

If you are so unaffiliated then why are you so anti-Republican? The party and political alignment does not make a difference, this just makes you even worse. Revenge is wrong, period, and if you had morals you wouldn't change them to suit the party in charge or the party being effected most.

I am not a police officer. I can not take "revenge" on anyone. I will not be arresting anyone. I am simply taking satisfaction in the arrest of criminals. It happens all the time. Protesters have been getting arrested for decades.

I will enjoy seeing the law enforced upon these criminals.

Wait a minute......aren't you usually the law and order advocate?

Hmmmm....Kitty is just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back