...and THAT'S why she's the Queen Of Pop!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madonna shows again that when it counts, she delivers the goods. I don't remember the last halftime show that was that tight, that creative, that entertaining. Maybe Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction show, but she doesn't have the catalog of great songs to pick from.

I was seriously impressed.

I enjoyed it.

I've only seen two half time shows though! I saw The Who. Was that last year? That was sorta sad.

So, yea Madonna!

The light show at the end was WOW.

Last edited:
Yup. I hate it, but it's everywhere. I thought she did sing parts of it, though.

granted.....i dont think i have ever watched a half time show in my life...but if that was considered good....what would you consider bad? i thought i was terrible...she surrounded herself with moving dancers to distract from her deep knee bends and general lack of movement.....

Madonna shows again that when it counts, she delivers the goods. I don't remember the last halftime show that was that tight, that creative, that entertaining. Maybe Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction show, but she doesn't have the catalog of great songs to pick from.

I know, I usually hate the half time talent. She is still good and those old songs are really timeless. They're edgy and sexy all at once.

Love Madonna.

Me too.

:clap2:

I will give her this - she moves pretty good for a 53 year old.
And she did mind her manners (no exploding bras or anything).

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Last edited:
It feels like home..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA983t3Rdzs&ob=av2n]Madonna - Like A Prayer - YouTube[/ame]

granted.....i dont think i have ever watched a half time show in my life...but if that was considered good....what would you consider bad? i thought i was terrible...she surrounded herself with moving dancers to distract from her deep knee bends and general lack of movement.....

Well, at 53 she moves pretty good.

I stand corrected. I had her at 54.
Not quite yet...

Forum List

Back