And stupidity reigns supreme again

Michigan is a Democrat/Liberal stronghold. Obama has even appointed politicians from Michigan politics to his staff.

Yeup that explains it.

Anyway... yeah I heard about this shit today. I drop my nephews off at my neighbor's house to go to school so I can go the Hell back sleep and don't have to watch them get on the bus.

Another reason we should encourage Texas to secede

Maybe Mexico will take them back

If we did secede it would only be a matter of time before we'd claim the rest of the states. Texas is one of the fastest growing states gaining more new residents than any other state by over 300,000 people. We were responsible for 70 percent of the U.S.'s job growth, one of only ten states that had actual job growth last year. We had a balanced budget even while we gave a tax cuts to 40,000 small businesses.

Why does it offend you that there are people willing to protect their property? You're probably one of those pussies that had their lunch money taken because you were too scared to fight back. pfft!!!

And how would you do that?

First of all, if Texas seceded, it would be treated as a foreign country. You would need a passport to cross into Oklahoma. You would need a work visa if your job was in Louisiana.

Can you say guest worker programs?

Michigan has been totally destroyed by liberal democrats and all the liberal democrats can say is "so" or "?".

From the worlds greatest industrial center to a place of rape, murder, and poverty.

Inustrial center and rape, murder, and poverty go together very well, you can be sure of it.

Michigan has been totally destroyed by liberal democrats and all the liberal democrats can say is "so" or "?".

From the worlds greatest industrial center to a place of rape, murder, and poverty.

So Obama takes those who destroyed Michigan and rewards their corruptness, the ineptness, and the Democrat/Liberal/Marxist reacts as a "deer in the headlights".

I guess I should be happy that Liberal/Democrats are devoid of substance in which they can use to substantiate their position.

This topic is old and your comments appear to be off topic, so kindly explain what the fuck you're talking about.

And btw, Michigan's problems began in 1943 when the wealthy began driving the poor to places where "they belong."

If we did secede it would only be a matter of time before we'd claim the rest of the states. Texas is one of the fastest growing states gaining more new residents than any other state by over 300,000 people. We were responsible for 70 percent of the U.S.'s job growth, one of only ten states that had actual job growth last year. We had a balanced budget even while we gave a tax cuts to 40,000 small businesses.

Why does it offend you that there are people willing to protect their property? You're probably one of those pussies that had their lunch money taken because you were too scared to fight back. pfft!!!

First of all, if Texas seceded, it would be treated as a foreign country. You would need a passport to cross into Oklahoma. You would need a work visa if your job was in Louisiana.

Which can always be denied. Maybe Oklahomans wouldn't be such buddies with Texans if the latter started taking their jobs away. :lol:

Which can always be denied. Maybe Oklahomans wouldn't be such buddies with Texans if the latter started taking their jobs away. :lol:

Can you see Oklahomans defending the border against Texans? LMFAO! They'd kill each other off.

So Obama takes those who destroyed Michigan and rewards their corruptness, the ineptness, and the Democrat/Liberal/Marxist reacts as a "deer in the headlights".

I guess I should be happy that Liberal/Democrats are devoid of substance in which they can use to substantiate their position.

This topic is old and your comments appear to be off topic, so kindly explain what the fuck you're talking about.

And btw, Michigan's problems began in 1943 when the wealthy began driving the poor to places where "they belong."

If you looked above my post you would see "what the fuck I am talking about", someone mentioned michigan and stated a fact about michigan and obama.

As far the wealthy driving the poor to places where they belong, bullshit, michigan attracted the poor and gave them work, at least when michigan was ran by Capitalist, since the capitalist have been being drivin out the Liberal/Democrats took over live has gotten worst for all people. Its resulted in thousands of murders.

Either way people fled the south to escape the Democrat racists in 1943, finding many homes and good jobs in Michigan. Those rich you accuse of chasing away the poor where at the end of the "underground railroad" that was saving the Africans from slavery, hence such a large population of blacks outside of the slave states. The comment that the "rich drove the poor to places they belong" is just flat out bullshit. If that was the case the poor never would of been allowed in Michigan to began with.

Oh, sorry I responded to an old thread and you were unable to figure out which direction the posts took.

If you looked above my post you would see "what the fuck I am talking about", someone mentioned michigan and stated a fact about michigan and obama.

As far the wealthy driving the poor to places where they belong, bullshit, michigan attracted the poor and gave them work, at least when michigan was ran by Capitalist, since the capitalist have been being drivin out the Liberal/Democrats took over live has gotten worst for all people. Its resulted in thousands of murders.

Either way people fled the south to escape the Democrat racists in 1943, finding many homes and good jobs in Michigan. Those rich you accuse of chasing away the poor where at the end of the "underground railroad" that was saving the Africans from slavery, hence such a large population of blacks outside of the slave states. The comment that the "rich drove the poor to places they belong" is just flat out bullshit. If that was the case the poor never would of been allowed in Michigan to began with.

Oh, sorry I responded to an old thread and you were unable to figure out which direction the posts took.

I acknowledge that saying "the wealthy began driving the poor to places where "they belong" was over the top. Actually, it was just the reverse, with white people fleeing to the suburbs at the end of World War II when the defense factories closed. The riots that occurred in 1967 were the result of Detroit's black neighborhoods being particularly hit hard by the closing of several more factories, and thus 100,000 jobs, but those plant closings barely affected the white population at all.

I don't try to justify rioting under any circumstances, but I'm just saying that it almost always occurs due to racial tension. And in Detroit's case, it really began a long, long time ago and Michigan has been struggling ever since.

Too much government at every level.

The Founders said if it ever gets this bad hit Cntl Alt Del twice and reboot

State to mom: Stop baby-sitting neighbors' kids - Yahoo! News

I mean c'mon.. this is common sense... Hell, in my neighborhood we have the same thing. I leave for work at 0645 and my neighbor has my daughter hang out there, after she eats breakfast and all at my house, until the bus picks her and all the other kids up at 0755. It's not a daycare. It's not for profit. It is people in a neighborhood looking out for each other of their own free will and out of the goodness of their hearts.

Another example of government being too big and into too many aspects of people's every day lives

What do expect under the watchful eye of Barrackus of Borg?

Forum List

Back