And stupidity reigns supreme again

You might be right..

But then again there are the "stay off my lawn" Conservatives

And the ever favorite "rules are rules" Conservatives

I may be one of those "stay off my lawn" types. My land has posted signs every 150 foot, I dare someone to trespass. If my rhodesian ridgeback don't get 'em, my 12 gauge will.

Real great! :cuckoo:

You have something against people defending their property?

Perhaps it could be that you do not have anything worth defending.

In Texas we take trespassing seriously. Keep that in mind if you ever visit our great state.

I may be one of those "stay off my lawn" types. My land has posted signs every 150 foot, I dare someone to trespass. If my rhodesian ridgeback don't get 'em, my 12 gauge will.

In Texas we take trespassing seriously. Keep that in mind if you ever visit our great state.

Another reason we should encourage Texas to secede

Maybe Mexico will take them back

You shoot people who come onto your property?

If we did secede it would only be a matter of time before we'd claim the rest of the states. Texas is one of the fastest growing states gaining more new residents than any other state by over 300,000 people. We were responsible for 70 percent of the U.S.'s job growth, one of only ten states that had actual job growth last year. We had a balanced budget even while we gave a tax cuts to 40,000 small businesses.

Why does it offend you that there are people willing to protect their property? You're probably one of those pussies that had their lunch money taken because you were too scared to fight back. pfft!!!

I'm betting the neighbor wasn't a conservative.

You might be right..

So it was Liberals who stole the Obama for President signs from my lawn last autumn! After all, the "rules are rules" crowd would never do that. I did not know there were "stay off my lawn" Conservatives! That's who I blamed all this time!:eusa_angel:

You might be right..

Me too, and it's why I choose to not live anywhere near people.:lol:

You might be right..

Me too, and it's why I choose to not live anywhere near people.:lol:

Yea me too. My nearest neighbor is about five miles away.

My brother is in the oil business, works in Houston, and lives in the outskirts where they wear cowboy hats and snakeskin boots and go line dancing on Saturday nights. He moved there in 1967 but has never once acted like a Texas asshole ready to shoot up someone who happened to accidentally cross his property. And neither have any of his Texas born friends.

If we did secede it would only be a matter of time before we'd claim the rest of the states. Texas is one of the fastest growing states gaining more new residents than any other state by over 300,000 people. We were responsible for 70 percent of the U.S.'s job growth, one of only ten states that had actual job growth last year. We had a balanced budget even while we gave a tax cuts to 40,000 small businesses.

Why does it offend you that there are people willing to protect their property? You're probably one of those pussies that had their lunch money taken because you were too scared to fight back. pfft!!!

And how would you do that?

First of all, if Texas seceded, it would be treated as a foreign country. You would need a passport to cross into Oklahoma. You would need a work visa if your job was in Louisiana. You would need to negotiate trade with Washington. Good luck with all the small stuff that your great governor hasn't yet thought of.

You might be right..

So it was Liberals who stole the Obama for President signs from my lawn last autumn! After all, the "rules are rules" crowd would never do that. I did not know there were "stay off my lawn" Conservatives! That's who I blamed all this time!:eusa_angel:

It's entirely possible. A lot of them are too cheap to pay for their own things, and just take what they need from someone else. :eusa_whistle:

wow ...

Snyder's predicament has led to a debate in Michigan about whether a law that says no one may care for unrelated children in their home for more than four weeks each calendar year unless they are licensed day-care providers needs to be changed.

So if the kids come to play you are now watching them, but only 4 weeks out of the year per house. The rest of the year go out on the streets to hang out!!

My brother is in the oil business, works in Houston, and lives in the outskirts where they wear cowboy hats and snakeskin boots and go line dancing on Saturday nights. He moved there in 1967 but has never once acted like a Texas asshole ready to shoot up someone who happened to accidentally cross his property. And neither have any of his Texas born friends.

How do you "..accidentally cross his property." when signs are posted every 150ft? I assume they're speaking about some significant amount of fenced property, not a little piece someone might walk across the corner of.

You ignore signs and/or climb a fence unauthorized you're taking your chances anywhere. I'm about as far from Texas as you can get and that could very well get you shot here too.

Why aren't you gone yet? Seriously.

How do you "..accidentally cross his property." when signs are posted every 150ft? I assume they're speaking about some significant amount of fenced property, not a little piece someone might walk across the corner of.

You ignore signs and/or climb a fence unauthorized you're taking your chances anywhere. I'm about as far from Texas as you can get and that could very well get you shot here too.

My brother has posted land and frankly has never had a problem with intruders. But he isn't the type to shoot first and ask questions later, which was my point. Oh yeah, he's also a conservative.

Michigan has been totally destroyed by liberal democrats and all the liberal democrats can say is "so" or "?".

From the worlds greatest industrial center to a place of rape, murder, and poverty.

So Obama takes those who destroyed Michigan and rewards their corruptness, the ineptness, and the Democrat/Liberal/Marxist reacts as a "deer in the headlights".

I guess I should be happy that Liberal/Democrats are devoid of substance in which they can use to substantiate their position.

Forum List

Back