And still they come.........

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
Wet winter is deadly for border crossers

A pair of bicyclists discovered the body of a woman in Cochise County who authorities believe was an illegal border crosser.

Bodies of illegal border crosers found over the weekend
The bodies of two illegal border crossers were found this past weekend along Arizona's stretch of U.S.-Mexico border.

Border

Wet winter is deadly for border crossers
Enrique Zapata Senduo's life ended in a pool of muddy water underneath a cottonwood tree in the desert southwest of Picacho Peak.

Shallow grave holds body of probable border crosser
A group of five humanitarians found the remains of a likely illegal border crosser Tuesday afternoon northwest of Nogales near the town of Ruby.

Unattended trailer full of marijuana and squash
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers seized almost 3,500 pounds of marijuana Tuesday in a semitrailer that appeared to have been abandoned at a Nogales

Bicyclists find body in Cochise County
A pair of bicyclists discovered the body of a woman in Cochise County who authorities believe was an illegal border crosser.

Bodies of illegal border crosers found over the weekend
The bodies of two illegal border crossers were found this past weekend along Arizona's stretch of U.S.-Mexico border.
Border

Railroad Autorack couplers are a tragedy waiting to happen for folks hitching a ride up from Mexico.

Another fine example of why we need to make these people willing to go through so much trouble to escape the hell of Mexico and work for a living here real American citizens.

This type of bravado is what we need to breed into our "failure to launch" youngsters who have grown fat and slovenly off the accomplishments geographic isolation assisted the greatest generation in obtaining.

Oh well, never mind. It's one less illegal.

CG, I hear so much hate on here for a Christian based nation!

lol.

Really the loss is the missed opportunity to turn whoever is risking their lives to come here and work into a tax paying citizen. Immigrants have always been a resource. remove any compassion other have for life and I'm still thinking 16 year old Jose who is apparently risking his life sneaking up here to escape the drug war in Mexico needs put to work to pay for my medicaid and social security!

Forum List

Back