And So Today

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Progpaganda tv for the obamalama is admitting that they've pissed away the money and the foreclosures keep increasing.. so they gotta re group and piss away some more lmoney,, what part of these damn people bought what they could not afford do they not get?

Progpaganda tv for the obamalama is admitting that they've pissed away the money and the foreclosures keep increasing.. so they gotta re group and piss away some more lmoney,, what part of these damn people bought what they could not afford do they not get?

..do you have a job? Seems to me you spend all your time here complaining about the stimulis...........

..do you have a job? Seems to me you spend all your time here complaining about the stimulis...........
Do you?

You just admitted you spend all your time reading here.

Says the guy who JUST got here six days ago..... :lol:

Says the guy who JUST got here six days ago..... :lol:
Admiral Akbar!

no sir, I am presently un employed, will you send me some money?

I noted this in another thread. They couldn't manage $75B for a program with the narrow goal of modifying home mortgages - but we're supposed to trust them to implement 159 new bureaucracies and write the regulations to cover 1/6th of the economy.

The only thing they will do effectively is to hire the 16,500 IRS agents who will hound people down to pay fines. They've got that maneuver down.

Forum List

Back