And So It Begins

Yup. Sunni Muslims are by far the biggest terrorist on the planet and not a single day goes by where they do not commit atrocities. A true cancer in this world.
The 5 arab countries which joined the U.S. in bombing ISIS in Iraq and Syria are all Sunni muslim nations.

Just saying........ :cool:

You know very well that I only mean the Sunni extremists.
Also, what's wring with bombing ISIS? Are you on their side? ISIS truly is a cancer

And since this last post, Toastman, we now have ISIL and jihadist attacks taking place in the USA - and in Canada - how long until the media and this administration admit the truth? How long?

One of the attacks happened 30 minutes from where I live. But all the attackers all had something in common. They were Muslims :cool:
They also pour milk on their wheaties, sleep on a bed, wore gloves in the winter, liked to read the funny papers, shopped at a grocery story, etc., etc., etc. ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Once again I find my favorite Pastor,Michael Boldea Jr, preaching on the same subject that the Spirit of God has been speaking to me about. The timing is amazing. I say he is my favorite preacher because he appears to be the only preacher at this writing who is willing to address the truth without dancing around it with words such as - it isn't "God's best"...... when addressing people in blatant rebellion and headed for hell at what looks like mach 1 speed while acting as if it were heaven! Thank God for preachers such as Michael Boldea Jr. who from the beginning has never minced words on the truth about Islam.

In this sermon he posted today entitled, "And so It Begins".... we see once again the fulfillment of truth - such as why the god of Islam is not the God of the bible and why preachers who told you Muslims served the same God the Christians served were telling you a bold - faced lie,. Why have the various religious leaders, evangelicals even - lied to the people? Because they were too cowardly to stand on the written Word of God. They are compromising with sin themselves and haven't got a leg to stand on. That's why.

Here then is the sermon entitled And So it Begins.........

Hand of Help Ministries

It happened sooner than I thought it would, and that is not a good thing. A United States citizen was beheaded on U.S. soil, of all places in Oklahoma. There will be plenty of people trying to spin this story and call it workplace violence, or some other politically correct euphemism, but the reality is what it is, and no amount of spin can change it.A woman was beheaded in America, by a man who professed to be a Muslim convert.
To all of you who left the lovely comments about me being a fear monger, hate monger, war monger, intolerant of other cultures and whatnot a couple weeks ago when I wrote my article on moral equivalency, what say you now? How many will it take for this nation to wake up and realize that it’s not the Bible bangers, Jesus freaks, turn or burn crowd, or churchgoers that are the imminent danger?Will it take five? Will it take ten? Will it take fifty beheadings throughout this country before it becomes impossible to cover up the truth of what is happening?

continue reading on link above...

I fail to see the problem with these beheadings. Those people who were slaughtered, nay, martyred, by the misguided Muslims (who will surely burn in God's merciful smiting) are now with the Lord. Shouldn't we be rejoicing instead? Shouldn't we be praying to the Lord that in His mercy we might be next to get our heads sawn off so that we too might be with Him in Heaven?

The Lord is not interested in your smitings, beheading, and butt kicking, kids.

Do you love Him?

Do you love your neighbor?

Here is something someone wrote that I read and thought was a very uplifting word for the day! I feel like sharing something happy! Listen to this!

The Bible tells us in Jeremiah 29:11-12 "For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.'" The Lord has good plans. He wants us to call upon Him. He wants us to talk to Him about our worries, concerns, and agenda. He wants to hear from us and us to hear from Him.

What our your concerns today? Are you calling upon the Lord?

We should be aware of what is going on so that we can pray for America but this should be our attitude in all things! To know that the LORD has good plans for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes. God is not willing that any should perish but that all should call upon the name of His Son and be saved! That is very good news, people.

So then it was all part of God's plan that these fine folks had their heads cut off. The Muslims were just doing God's will.

So what's the problem again? You aren't doubting God's wisdom are you?

One of the attacks happened 30 minutes from where I live. But all the attackers all had something in common. They were Muslims :cool:
They also pour milk on their wheaties, sleep on a bed, wore gloves in the winter, liked to read the funny papers, shopped at a grocery story, etc., etc., etc. ....... :cool:

Nice deflection. All the attackeds were Muslim converts.
Ther have been countless stories about people converting to The death cult called Islam and commiting attocities like this. What a hateful people :cool:

Yea, ya gotta watch out for dem mooslem converts.. .. :lol: :lol:

Nah, people who are gullible enough to believe that a holy God would choose a delusional megalomaniac with a taste for little girls to be his greatest prophet can't be that bright to begin with and are fairly benign.

You gotta watch out for the malignant ones who consider it a religious duty to get other people to swallow the same bullshit that fucked up their mind.

Once again I find my favorite Pastor,Michael Boldea Jr, preaching on the same subject that the Spirit of God has been speaking to me about. The timing is amazing. I say he is my favorite preacher because he appears to be the only preacher at this writing who is willing to address the truth without dancing around it with words such as - it isn't "God's best"...... when addressing people in blatant rebellion and headed for hell at what looks like mach 1 speed while acting as if it were heaven! Thank God for preachers such as Michael Boldea Jr. who from the beginning has never minced words on the truth about Islam.

In this sermon he posted today entitled, "And so It Begins".... we see once again the fulfillment of truth - such as why the god of Islam is not the God of the bible and why preachers who told you Muslims served the same God the Christians served were telling you a bold - faced lie,. Why have the various religious leaders, evangelicals even - lied to the people? Because they were too cowardly to stand on the written Word of God. They are compromising with sin themselves and haven't got a leg to stand on. That's why.

Here then is the sermon entitled And So it Begins.........

Hand of Help Ministries

It happened sooner than I thought it would, and that is not a good thing. A United States citizen was beheaded on U.S. soil, of all places in Oklahoma. There will be plenty of people trying to spin this story and call it workplace violence, or some other politically correct euphemism, but the reality is what it is, and no amount of spin can change it.A woman was beheaded in America, by a man who professed to be a Muslim convert.
To all of you who left the lovely comments about me being a fear monger, hate monger, war monger, intolerant of other cultures and whatnot a couple weeks ago when I wrote my article on moral equivalency, what say you now? How many will it take for this nation to wake up and realize that it’s not the Bible bangers, Jesus freaks, turn or burn crowd, or churchgoers that are the imminent danger?Will it take five? Will it take ten? Will it take fifty beheadings throughout this country before it becomes impossible to cover up the truth of what is happening?

continue reading on link above...

your adoration of this man (worship?) is very troubling. Ask God to forgive you of your idolatry.

Forum List

Back