And so it begins

Good luck with your crusade.

But keep in mind that illegals represent cheap labor and there's nothing our corporate masters love more than cheap labor.

I want to make it clearly known that I do not hate anybody. I'm not sure of what it is that you are insinuating, but I do not like what it sounds like so far.

I love my country, and I love it very dearly.

I am simply asking people to stand behind me as I fight for the rights of my fellow citizens.

So what are you, a Red Indian?

No my friend,

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I am an American fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

Last edited:
iamwhatiseem,

Thanks for the heads up

Truthmatters,

Who is to blame for America and where it is now?

The Republicians? No.
The Democrats? No.
Congress? No.
The President? No.

We the people are to blame my friend. We fail to stand up when wrongs have been made. That time is over now.

it is not the politicans that hire the illegals.

I want to make it clearly known that I do not hate anybody. I'm not sure of what it is that you are insinuating, but I do not like what it sounds like so far.

I am simply asking people to stand behind me as I fight for the rights of my fellow citizens.

So what are you, a Red Indian?

how red?

Truthmatters,

Surely you don't hate "brown" people. It's just interesting that you..and other conservatives focus like a laser on "illegal" immigration while missing out on some very real law breakers like Dick Cheney and a mess of executives on wall street.

And this focus is going on while record numbers of illegal immigrants are getting deported.

It's just curious..that's all.

Sallow,

I agreee 110% on the fact that there are other issues that should be focused on. However, it is impossible to tackle all of them at one time. Illegal Immigration is just ONE of the many threats this wonderful country faces.

However, it is a SLAP to the face of every American whenever someone crosses our borders illegally. Even if they do it as a young child with their parents. Then they grow up and have the audacity to scream, protest, and rant, and wear stupid shirts that say "Undocumented and Unafraid" How dare them? How dare they cry "We are not criminals"....Yes, yes they are.

The first step towards fixing the immigration problem is patching the loophole in the 14th amendment. Work has already begun on this! HR 140!!!....This bill will be passed, the members of Congress who vote no on it SHALL be held accountable to the American people if/when they dare to vote no on it.

Another step is to start focusing on all these "Sanctuary" cities and Universities that have such ridiculously ILLEGAL policies.

All shall be dealt with in time.

And for each ILLEGAL deported, I clap. Good riddance and good bye.

Just because you THINK the constitution should be interpreted a certain way does not mean the rest of us are beholden to agree with your interpritation.

So why do YOU feel that others are beholden to agree with YOUR interpretation? Practice what you preach.

Truthmatters is a pollyana. He looks at the world through rose-colored glasses. When people don't agree with him, he will accuse you of being a 'racist'. Comical. When he says 'hating brown people' - who is the racist???? 'Brown' people are not the only ones coming into this country illegally!! So stop your focus on 'brown people'. It makes YOU the racist.

Forum List

Back