And so it begins: Zionists begin campaign to claim Temple Mount

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
Police on high alert at disputed Jerusalem shrine

JERUSALEM – Hundreds of Israeli police patrolled Jerusalem's most volatile holy site on Monday, a day after fierce clashes with Palestinian protesters turned the quiet hilltop compound into a battleground.

The complex, claimed by both Arabs and Jews, was quiet Monday, but after weeks of sporadic violence around the site, police were on high alert.

Beefed-up patrols could be seen throughout the Old City — home to the disputed compound. But there were no outward signs of Sunday's unrest, even in the areas where the clashes took place. Shops were open, tourists were out in throngs and Muslim worshippers prayed freely.

Conflicting claims to the plateau, known to Jews as the Temple Mount and to Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary, lie at the heart of the Israel-Palestinian conflict. Jews revere it as the site of their two biblical Temples and Muslims regard the Al-Aqsa mosque compound as Islam's third-holiest site.

In the past, even low-level scuffles there have degenerated into drawn-out conflicts. A visit to the site in 2000 by Ariel Sharon, then an Israeli opposition leader and later prime minister, helped ignite deadly clashes that escalated into violence that engulfed Israel and the Palestinian territories for several years.

Israel has controlled the compound since capturing east Jerusalem in 1967 and insists it will retain it forever, though it has left day-to-day administration to a Muslim clerical body.

Palestinians see east Jerusalem, including the Old City where the sacred complex lies, as the capital of a future state.

Tensions have also been heightened by the breakdown of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks late last year, and continued Israeli construction in settlements built on lands claimed by the Palestinians. Since taking office, President Barack Obama has been trying to restart peace talks, but so far remains unable to bring the sides together.

Police on high alert at disputed Jerusalem shrine - Yahoo! News

Last edited by a moderator:
You realize of course that the Temple Mount is in Jerusalem, which is the capital of Israel, right? What other country would allow some foreign power to control an area in its own country,much less its own capital?
Of course anti-semitism and Jew-hatred blind you to the obvious reality of this.

You realize of course that the Temple Mount is in Jerusalem, which is the capital of Israel, right? What other country would allow some foreign power to control an area in its own country,much less its own capital?
Of course anti-semitism and Jew-hatred blind you to the obvious reality of this.

Temple mount is, has been, and WILL BE a muslim location until your kind instigate more death by Canaanizing the location. If anything, this is just another example of zionist racism. Which, is evident by your ironic accusation of hatred.

By all means... claim Temple Mount. I look forward to the resolution that plays out after your kind grab another cookie from the cookie jar.

Temple mount is, has been, and WILL BE a muslim location until your kind instigate more death by Canaanizing the location. If anything, this is just another example of zionist racism. Which, is evident by your ironic accusation of hatred.

By all means... claim Temple Mount. I look forward to the resolution that plays out after your kind grab another cookie from the cookie jar.
If it's just a Muslim location, as you say, then it's odd that the article says it's revered by both Muslims and Jews. Eh, those with such hatred are obviously blind to facts - even facts they themselves cite.

If it's just a Muslim location, as you say, then it's odd that the article says it's revered by both Muslims and Jews. Eh, those with such hatred are obviously blind to facts - even facts they themselves cite.

I don't think the religious affiliation should enter into it. What would people say in this country if we started giving up our sovereignty over land we currently control because it had importance to some religion or other?

I don't think the religious affiliation should enter into it. What would people say in this country if we started giving up our sovereignty over land we currently control because it had importance to some religion or other?
I agree. Emotions cloud rational analysis in these matters.

It's the location that zionists want to build the next incarnation of Solomon's Temple. You'd have to be a real fucking idiot to not have known that. Tell me, Si, are you a real fucking idiot?

none of which belays the FACT that in order to construct a jewish temple it becomes necessary to DESTROY the building in it's place. Which, i'm sure, you people think is ok as long as it's a muslim site being destroyed.

I agree. Emotions cloud rational analysis in these matters.

sure... tell that to the native American.. WHOOPSY!

The First Temple lasted 373 years

the Second lasted 585 years.

The Dome of the Rock has been on the Temple Mount for 1318 years.
The current Al Aqsa mosque is 976 years old.

And yet, apparently, it's only jewish holy sites which are revered enough to count.

MUSLIMS started the fighting on sunday, no? masked muslims began hurling rocks, then israeli police had to stop them with batons?

did i read that wrong in the article?

MUSLIMS started the fighting on sunday, no? masked muslims began hurling rocks, then israeli police had to stop them with batons?

throwing rocks at whom? ghosts? That's kinda like saying that pesky injuns just started scalping first, eh?

No room in the world for the infidels. Especially in the Middle East.

Jews or Arabs, what about Christians, what about non-Christians.

The biggest problem is igonorance. Ignorance of history.

It was not the jews nor the arabs that built Israel, it was people of the world, Christian people.

Palestine was a neglected dump, disease and filth, over a century of severe neglect, all of the Middle East was neglected. If the Jews build a new temple the will have to dig through over a centuries worth of ruins just to put in a foundation on solid ground.

Ruins all throughout the Middle East, its a sad shame, of course to this day the Moslem world continues to destroy ancient buildings and monuments.

Zionists, what about people in Israel that are not Zionists or Moslems, what about those people, dont we have a right to help build a temple if we choose.

Ownership of the land, who belongs where, the only people who belong are those who choose to build a society, the Chrsitians built a nation on the ruins of Turkish rule in Palestine. Its a simple as that.

The Arabs should concentrate on getting rid of there own tryants in the places that mean the most to the Arabs.

How will the Shia population of Iran have access to Iraq, is that not a more important topic. How will we resolve the Wahabbi Sunni conflict with Sunnis, how will we resolve the Sunni conflict with the Shia.

Not sure what Shogun is preaching because I ignore his posts on Israeli thread.

However, what ignorant antisemites ignore is:
(1) East Jerusalem (as was all off Jerusalem even in the 1800s) was majority Jewish until the '48 war!
(2) The Temple Mount is the most central part of Judaism dating back 3,000 years.
(3) Even though its the central part of Judaism, the Jews gave control over the Temple Mount to the Warrif (Muslim religious authorities).
(4) The agreement between the Jews and the Muslims were that Jews and other NON-MUSLIMS CAN (which I did personally myself) visit the Temple Mount on specifed times. However, only Muslims can pray their, dispite it being the heart of Judaism!
(5) The launch of the 2nd Intifada was not just because Sharon was visiting the Temple Mount, but when he was going to visit it. He was doing it according to the agreement and the MUSLIMS attacked first!
(6) In this incident, the MUSLIMS attacked, not the other way around!
(7) So what if Jews are moving into East Jerusalem or even the West Bank. Muslims have been creating settlements in Israel for a long time. If land exchanges hands, the Jews should NOT have to leave, rather they remain on their land, but under Palestinian rule and with Palestinian citizenship!

throwing rocks at whom? ghosts? That's kinda like saying that pesky injuns just started scalping first, eh?

i am presuming people praying there...? maybe at the wailing wall? and these people gathered there aggravated them, by their mere presence?

i am presuming people praying there...? maybe at the wailing wall? and these people gathered there aggravated them, by their mere presence?

see, this is where evidence come into play instead of standard issue knee jerk blank check writing.

announced on Monday that police would not tolerate any violation of the status quo on the Temple Mount, adding that security forces would continue to act with a firm hand against inciters and disturbers of the peace.

Against the backdrop of heavy rioting on the mount and inside Jerusalem's Old City, prominent rabbis and politicians called on Sunday evening for Jews to forge a stronger bond with the site, and to ascend the Temple Mount with increased vigor.

Minister for Minority Affairs Avishay Braverman (Labor) said on Monday that the call by rabbis for Jews to ascend the Temple Mount was harmful to Israel, adding that the provocation was detrimental to Israel's standing in the world, Israel Radio reported.

Braverman said that extremist Muslims would always try to ignite the area and maintained that extremest Jews were in fact strengthening the former.

Also commenting on tensions in the capital, the Egyptian Foreign Ministry issued a statement on Monday saying Cairo was concerned over what it termed "Israel's actions in Jerusalem."

According to Israel Radio, Egypt said that Israel must put a stop to the inflammation, warning that Israel's behavior may have "consequences."

Police: Temple Mount open to visitors as normal | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

maybe when giant pussies like jewhook crawl out from behind their online aparthied wall they can do more than regurgitate bullshit from the jewish virtual library.

'Boost Jewish presence on Temple Mount'

News of the gathering, which was organized in part by the Temple Institute - a Jerusalem-based organization dedicated to researching and, eventually, rebuilding the Temple - was linked to Sunday's unrest in the capital, as Islamic groups had apparently gotten wind of the rabbis' intention to call for Jews to visit the Mount.

The Islamic leaders mobilized their followers to head for the Mount as well, "in its defense."

"But if Jews were to increase their presence, keep coming to the Temple Mount, and if they get thrown out, come back and file a complaint, then we would gain the momentum, and I'm not talking about a few people here. I'm talking about hundreds and thousands," Meidan said.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1256150049648&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

Don't let evidence get in your way of demonizing muslims, jewhook! They ALWAYS throw the first stone even if facts convey otherwise, right zionist?

A bunch of fuckin' toddlers if you ask me!

kids_fighting_over_toy.jpg

Indeed. and there will continue to remain no reason to SHARE ANYTHING as long as one ethnicity is favored over the other. Hell, if the US were still waving a WHITE AMERICA flag around we'd see the same shit here every time a black man applied for a white collar job. The irony being the rationalization of a JEWISH state rather than ethnic equality.

Indeed. and there will continue to remain no reason to SHARE ANYTHING as long as one ethnicity is favored over the other. Hell, if the US were still waving a WHITE AMERICA flag around we'd see the same shit here every time a black man applied for a white collar job. The irony being the rationalization of a JEWISH state rather than ethnic equality.

I personally don't favor either ethnicity...just as I don't favor one of my sons.

When they are fighting about a toy, I just take it away.

Forum List

Back