And so it begins - democrat decline

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
The populist movement IS gaining momentum folks. The tea parties, the increased din among even normally left-leaning columnists, and of course, agitaged, increasingly fearful, Americans who have seen their equity, retirement, and jobs eliminated over the past year while the Democrat controlled White House and Congress march to a spending orgy tune of trillions of social restructuring amidst economic hardship.

Countrywide Dodd is but the first of what could prove many...

Connecticut's Chris Dodd Faces a Backyard Rebellion - TIME

Dream on, Frank.

There is nothing populist about the Republican Party.

It is the party of exclusion.

Who said anything about the Republican party? I'm not doing this because I'm a Republican. Most that are joining me are not Republicans. In fact I'm just now getting word through the GOP about the Tea Party's. The locals have nothing to do with the planning.

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

The left has to get it out of their head that their oposition is exclusivily 'republicans'.

The GoP is a politcal party the right alligns with these days soley to block a leftist agenda, not through any kind of loyalty.

PEOPLE are fed up with this tax and spend crap, this is why so many have worked against the democrats for so long, as soon as they regained power, it was as expected the corner stone of their activities.

TAX & SPEND

Exactly,I'm not a Republican. I'm just totally against Obama and his corrupt administration. Thus,the enemy of MY enemy is now my friend...

You don't have to be a "republican" to see what a disaster this next 4 years is going to be with our new "super cool" fearless leader trashing our relationships with or allies...not to mention our economy...among other things..

Last edited:

TAX & SPEND

And YOU have to get it out of your head that the left is Democrats.

The sooner that a real populist movement manifests that includes both former Dems and former Reps., the sooner we'll start actually dealing with the shadow puppet masters who control both parties.

TAX & SPEND

The sooner that a real populist movement manifests that includes both former Dems and former Reps., the sooner we'll start actually dealing with the shadow puppet masters who control both parties.

Well that's exactly what this thread is about man. It's starting...

WRONG, I don't have that in my head, but there is no democrat who is not on the left.

I'm talking about opposing the current power, that the chimera of changing the system, you forget, I loathe both parties.

TAX & SPEND

Actually, you're incorrect....

The rising negative is driven by Republicans, 56% of whom Strongly Disapprove of Obama’s performance. Since Inauguration Day, Republican opposition has doubled.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

And the only reason you think there's any significant "movement" is that you're a) looking at Rasmussen which seems to be the outlier according to RCP....

and wishful thinking.

more importantly:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/

More importantly, it's not Obama's fault the far right allows itself to be manipulated by:

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/h...l-is-to-bring-down-approval-numbers-for-dems/

Dream on, Frank.

There is nothing populist about the Republican Party.

It is the party of exclusion.
keep proving what a fucking moron you are
you know NOTHING about the GOP
just the stupidity your masters tell you
idiot

TAX & SPEND

The rising negative is driven by Republicans, 56% of whom Strongly Disapprove of Obama’s performance. Since Inauguration Day, Republican opposition has doubled.

And the only reason you think there's any significant "movement" is that you're a) looking at Rasmussen which seems to be the outlier according to RCP....

and wishful thinking.

more importantly:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

More importantly, it's not Obama's fault the far right allows itself to be manipulated by:

GOP Rep: “Our Goal Is To Bring Down Approval Numbers” For Dems | The Plum Line
OMG
you are begining to sound as moronic as bobo and chris
i dont give a rats ass what the GOP wants to do, the polls are showing a decline
you just dont like admiting that your super man aint so super
he SUCKS
hes insulting allies
i thought he was supposed to make things better with allies, not make them worse
he is a failure
and if you didnt have your head so firmly up his ass you would see it

TAX & SPEND

and wishful thinking.

more importantly:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

GOP Rep: “Our Goal Is To Bring Down Approval Numbers” For Dems | The Plum Line
The truth is not wishful thinking.

It IS Obama's fault that spending is out of control, as it is the fault of the dems, as they are in power.

You can't spend your whole life trying to blame others for your own actions.

Live Vote: Give President Obama a grade - White House- msnbc.com

If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? * 77245 responses

He gets an A
19%

He gets a B
7.7%

He gets a C
5.3%

He gets a D
11%

He gets an F
57%

:lol::eusa_shhh:
DAMN!!!!!

even on PMSNBC????

That is astounding - and a large number of votes to boot.

As stated many times already - this administration, despite Obama's personal popularity, suffers from a growing sense of political agitation, even by those within his own party.

dang, its getting worse

If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? * 83763 responses
He gets an A
18%
dotRed.gif
He gets a B
7.3%
dotRed.gif

He gets a C
5.2%
dotRed.gif

He gets a D
11%
dotRed.gif

He gets an F
58%
dotRed.gif

We can all jump on polls and vote as many times as we like too.

Obama haters are like fish, they have a very short term memory. Anybody who can blame a global meltdown that started WAY before somebody got in office is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic..

We can all jump on polls and vote as many times as we like too.

Obama haters are like fish, they have a very short term memory. Anybody who can blame a global meltdown that started WAY before somebody got in office is a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic..

When then start jumping bro - 'cause your boy gettin' his azz whooped...

Forum List

Back