And So Deit(ress(es) Above Sent Bernie The Avenger. . .

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
And a cry was heard among the Heavens, "Lawdy! Gonna Git Yo' People Fo' What Y'all done!" And the Reverend Jesse Jackson could be understood, again.

What kind of person anyway: Would have dared to profiteer from a Reagan Trajectory? Minority Youth Gangs were on the rise in America, and shooting at one another with abandon. And there were Rap Stars, and Hip Hop, and Violence Against Humanity in the Rythm. And there was fashionable dress, and there fashionable doos(?): Appearing even on (Barbara Bush?)!

But that was only Reagan Trajectory I! There was Reagan Trajectory II, yet to appear! Just what kinds of people would profiteer from the two phony wars, and procurement debacles? Just what kinds of people would profiteer from sub-prime mortgages now sent by the Trajectory Supporters: Now To do-in any remaining survivors of Reagan-Bush I.

"O' Lawdy!" would mark the door-piece luck charms, and the cries of tolerance would be heard, "I hope he burns in Hell!"

Soon we enter our Great Religious Holidays!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(There does seem a certain festive spirit, amongst Her Majesty's former subjects, now post the PM's message at Davos!)

The visuals of re-creating the important liberal role of Reverend Jesse Jackson--of the famous and celebrated religious leader, MLK, Jr.--has the "cajones-cutting" problem, of the festive religious spirit on which so many believe on America!

Of the avenging Angel, Bernie, on the other hand: There arises the matter of whether or not it would even be decent to make a graven image, much less keep it holy among us.

And then there is the matter of the ugly wife.

Millions do seem to know how festive the spirit can be among their people--and so tolerant, so forgiving, and so truly alive to their chosen role among all peoples: Oblivious to it all at work around them! Others even seem to be willing to emulate their role model of faith!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The French do have one of their allegedly clever phrases for it: Even as the more Presbyterian backgrounded seem to speak it!)

Forum List

Back