And POOF, it was gone....

Th
Only to a complete idiot. Feynman was one of the most renowned geniuses ever to walk this planet. It takes eloquence to make plain the scientific method in so few words.

You mistake my post. I'm not saying what he is saying is wrong. I'm saying it doesn't relate to AGW. You think it does. And?

Then perhaps you would care to listen to Freeman Dyson FRS, who has more awards and theoretical achievements than probably all of the so-called "97% of all climatologists" combined, opinion on AGW.

This Freeman Dyson:
Dyson agrees that anthropogenic global warming exists, and has written that
[one] of the main causes of warming is the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere resulting from our burning of fossil fuels such as oil and coal and natural gas."[61] However, he believes that existing simulation models of climate fail to account for some important factors, and hence the results will contain too much error to reliably predict future trends

Freeman Dyson - Wikipedia

Sure, I'll listen to him

And then, because he is a great scientist he said this in 2014, funny how you didn't post this part of your link..... well, not really, you AGW types are intellectually dishonest.

"What has happened in the past 10 years is that the discrepancies between what's observed and what's predicted have become much stronger. It's clear now the models are wrong, but it wasn't so clear 10 years ago.[62]

He is among signatories of a letter to the UN criticizing the IPCC[63][64] and has also argued against ostracizing scientists whose views depart from the acknowledged mainstream of scientific opinion on climate change, stating that "heretics" have historically been an important force in driving scientific progress. "[H]eretics who question the dogmas are needed ... I am proud to be a heretic. The world always needs heretics to challenge the prevailing orthodoxies."[61]

Dyson says his views on global warming have been strongly criticized. In reply, he notes that "[m]y objections to the global warming propaganda are not so much over the technical facts, about which I do not know much, but it’s rather against the way those people behave and the kind of intolerance to criticism that a lot of them have."[65]

"In a 2014 interview, he said that "What I'm convinced of is that we don't understand climate ... It will take a lot of very hard work before that question is settled.

And then, because he is a great scientist he said this in 2014, funny how you didn't post this part of your link..... well, not really, you AGW types are intellectually dishonest.

Dyson says his views on global warming have been strongly criticized. In reply, he notes that "[m]y objections to the global warming propaganda are not so much over the technical facts, about which I do not know much, but it’s rather against the way those people behave and the kind of intolerance to criticism that a lot of them have."[65]

"In a 2014 interview, he said that "What I'm convinced of is that we don't understand climate ... It will take a lot of very hard work before that question is settled.

So you agree with the red parts? Good...

Talk about being dishonest...

So you agree with the red parts? Good...

Talk about being dishonest...

Yes, I DO agree with the red parts. In other words, dumbshit, there CAN'T be a "consensus" when you DON'T even KNOW the BASICS.

Does your tiny little mind understand that simple fact? Hmmmm?

Yes, I DO agree with the red parts. In other words, dumbshit, there CAN'T be a "consensus" when you DON'T even KNOW the BASICS.

Does your tiny little mind understand that simple fact? Hmmmm?

So all your so-called evidence you have been spouting on this subject for god knows how long is just as much BS as you claim the AGW people to be talking about ? I couldn't make this shit up..

As I quoted, even Dyson says he believes it, but doesn't know all the ins and out.

And anyway, let's step back a little. Let's say for shits and giggles AGW doesn't exist. All the AGW people ideas and views on how to stop AGW are aimed at reducing shit in the atmosphere. Fill in the gap: "This is a bad thing because____?"

Provide links to what you are claiming silly boy. We have been asking you to do this for well over a year. All you ever trot out are your failed models. So, HOP TO IT!

That's been done many times before. You've ignored it every time.

Here's just one such example, from me in 2013, in a thread which you were actively participating in. You saw it. You ignored it. You either ignore the evidence which is inconvenient to your political cult, or you wave your hands around wildy and start screaming "IT'S A FRAUD!".

AGW: atmospheric physics

Oh, Trump just ordered the scientific censorship extended to the Agriculture department.

USDA Scientists Have Been Put On Lockdown Under Trump

If carbon dioxide increases the temperature of the earth, then the solution is the cause, solar and wind manufacture requires heavy industry, building more, building bigger, releases carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. The Solution is the problem.

Dear elektra
If you know anyone who's ever been through chemo or through heart surgery,
the process of saving their lives almost kills them, and sometimes it does. They can die from the
same things used to kill the cancer cells that also kills the rest of them, too!
Clearly we need more natural methods and not more dangerous solutions than the original problem.

I have heard from a retired college professor who has researched all the ins and outs
of material consumption and solutions. He confirms the math alone, the rate of consumption
and producing waste and pollutants EXCEEDS any efforts to stop, reduce or prevent these.
Humanity would all have to simultaneously agree across the planet to go back to natural living,
restricting activity to sun up and sun down, and quit straining and maximizing all resource consumption.

Other sources I checked with said similar:
1. the tilling of soil and release of CO2 from just the activities
needed to GROW food to FEED the population is causing more of this effect
than can be stopped or else people would starve
2. the ratio of manmade causes to natural causes (such as volcanic/radioactivity)
is estimated about 20:80 and of the 20 that man effects, all the prescribed
solutions to corporate and capitalistic reforms would only affect 2% at the most,
at the cost of billions if not trillions. So the resources may be better invested otherwise.
Well, you said it in an odd way, but I am glad that you agreed with my post.

Provide links to what you are claiming silly boy. We have been asking you to do this for well over a year. All you ever trot out are your failed models. So, HOP TO IT!

Here's just one such example, from me in 2013, in a thread which you were actively participating in. You saw it. You ignored it. You either ignore the evidence which is inconvenient to your political cult, or you wave your hands around wildy and start screaming "IT'S A FRAUD!".

Oh, Trump just ordered the scientific censorship extended to the Agriculture department.

Neither of those links are to a empirical study silly cat. Do you even know what empirical means?

Neither of those links are to a empirical study silly cat. Do you even know what empirical means?

Boring.

That is, your standard tactic of simply auto-denying all the empirical data presented to you.

This is why we've stopped trying. You've been doing it for years, and it's all you've ever done.

Boring.

That is, your standard tactic of simply auto-denying all the empirical data presented to you.

This is why we've stopped trying. You've been doing it for years, and it's all you've ever done.

NO!

The difference is knowing the difference between Empirical Evidence and Fantasy. Something you don't know how to do..

s0n.......saw this today. Laughed my fucking balls off...........in fact, still laughing!:coffee:Of course scientific research on climate is going to be smashed to smithereens under Trump.

After all...........its already decided!!:lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For damn sure you do not. Empirical evidence is the ice caps and alpine glaciers. The increase in CO2 in the atmosphere, the increasing acidity of the oceans, and the rise in sea level. The increase in extreme weather events. All predicted by AGW and all occurring as we post.

For damn sure you do not. Empirical evidence is the ice caps and alpine glaciers. The increase in CO2 in the atmosphere, the increasing acidity of the oceans, and the rise in sea level. The increase in extreme weather events. All predicted by AGW and all occurring as we post.

No, They're not, you imbecile. Everything that you are ascribing to AGW has HAPPENED BEFORE through natural means. Thus, you 'tard, you MUST show the mechanism by which your theory says man is causing it. So long as I can point to the bazillions of times that your so called evidence has happened naturally, you're screwed. Completely and totally screwed.

So the fuck what? Forest fires caused by lightening have taken place throughout the history of the planet. Does that mean humans can't start forest fires?

Stupid twat.

No, They're not, you imbecile. Everything that you are ascribing to AGW has HAPPENED BEFORE through natural means. Thus, you 'tard, you MUST show the mechanism by which your theory says man is causing it. So long as I can point to the bazillions of times that your so called evidence has happened naturally, you're screwed. Completely and totally screwed.

West......its the whole religion thing. Absolutely prevents information from being assimilated in any way. We've seen it for years........reasoned judgment doesn't apply.

But talk about whistling past the graveyard for these people in the current landscape.........like these people trying to convince a 21 year old how great the Mary Tyler Moore Show was!!:biggrin:

It gets better every day West.....Im hearing that in terms of funding for climate change research, Trump is going to demand that universities absolutely do not get funding unless research by skeptics is recognized. The entire landscape is changing on this stuff......but the k00ks are still stuck in yesterday:beer:!

So the fuck what? Forest fires caused by lightening have taken place throughout the history of the planet. Does that mean humans can't start forest fires?

Stupid twat.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: But that's not what you're claiming jackass.

So, are you claiming that mother nature burned gigatonnes of fossil fuels at various points in the past?

So, are you claiming that mother nature burned gigatonnes of fossil fuels at various points in the past?

Why yes, yes indeed. Every time there is a forest fire you get that. Now don't you.

Forum List

Back