And on the 7th Day ...

God created the United States Marine Corps, before he took a nap. The world was never the same ...

And He saw that it was good and smiled and said let there be Gunnery Sergeants :beer:

and there were Gunnery sergeants.
butthead.gif
And he saw that it was cool.

beavis.gif
Yeah, yeah...It kicked ass!

Dang jarheads.
Although I owed a few of them and a few of them owed me in tight spots.
Damn good to have at your side in combat, but damned annoying most other places.

If you're unlucky enough to have to fight, it's best to find yourself in the middle of a pack of Marines. Safer that way... After the fight, you can go camping with them.

Dang jarheads.
Damn good to have at your side in combat, but damned annoying most other places.

You owe me n I owe you. We don't don't leave anyone behind ....
Were you in Nam? If so I might owe you. Nothing personal, well actually that kind of stuff is very personal with me. I am kinda weird in like that I owe the person not the organization. Why I never fit in well in the military and was mostly out in the thick of it. Not much at sucking up, but I kinda learned to keep a low profile mostly.

overall if you served I do owe you for your service to our country.
Darn it this is hard to explain. I support the troops but not the military...

Last edited:
God created the United States Marine Corps, before he took a nap. The world was never the same ...

And two of my family members proudly served with this brave corps! *Semper fidelis.* :salute: Thank all good soldiers who in any way, have served time on the behalf of our country, and for any reason. It makes men [and women] out of you. :clap2:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4FgmaKOy8&p=724E81E2158B41D6&index=7&playnext=2]YouTube - Happy Birthday Jesus[/ame]

Dang jarheads.

Were you in Nam? If so I might owe you. Nothing personal, well actually that kind of stuff is very personal with me. I am kinda weird in like that I owe the person not the organization. Why I never fit in well in the military and was mostly out in the thick of it. Not much at sucking up, but I kinda learned to keep a low profile mostly.

Why don't you rep him?

Why don't you rep him?

got me, same reason he did not rep me?
didn't I mention I was not a suck up?

Last edited:

Why don't you rep him?

got me, same reason he did not rep me?
didn't I mention I was not a suck up?

Why didn't you rep me?

And when he awoke, he created Air Force Para Rescue, to rescue them from the battle field in their time of need, and it was good... :D

Forum List

Back