And on and on

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Mitch McConnell is sick of Donald Trump's bad nominees - CNNPolitics

Qualifications for positions in government do not matter to Trump. All that matters to him is "will they be loyal and do my bidding, whether lawful or not?" It's way past time for the Senate to stand up to this traitor and serve the country.

If you want to MAGA, they DO NOT do Trump's evil bidding. He is working for Putin and trying to destroy America. It's so obvious!

Qualifications for positions in government do not matter to Trump. All that matters to him is "will they be loyal and do my bidding, whether lawful or not?" It's way past time for the Senate to stand up to this traitor and serve the country.

If you want to MAGA, they DO NOT do Trump's evil bidding. He is working for Putin and trying to destroy America. It's so obvious!
If Trump is working with Putin agsinst the Democrats, that is a very good thing.

PonderCNN.jpg

You need an intervention.

You would be well advised to see a shrink before losing what little mind you have left. Seriously.

Hell, if Assange ever makes to the U.S and stands trial Trump will no doubt nominate him for a cabinet position or make him an adviser on hacking.

Hell, if Assange ever makes to the U.S and stands trial Trump will no doubt nominate him for a cabinet position or make him an adviser on hacking.
He should! Right after a full pardon.

Why would he do that? Democrats hack.

He should! Right after a full pardon.
I think Assange should be tried and if found guilty should be jailed. However, shortly after being imprisoned, Trump should grant him a full pardon just like Obama did for that traitorous tranny.

druggie.gif

Friends watch CNN together. crazy.gif missing-tooth.gif

Forum List

Back