And Obama wants to spend MORE?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Biggest tax revenue drop since 1932 - More politics- msnbc.com

Not only don't we have the money for the new programs, we have even less then we did from just last year. Yet Obama and the Democrats want to keep spending more and more.

Already his promise of no tax increases for anyone making less then 200k has been trashed by his Treasury Secretary, who stated that no one is immune from tax increases.

He single handed created THE largest budget ever proposed and got it passed not counting the stimulas boondoogle and he wants to spend MORE. He wants to complain about Bush's spending while he triples the deficit with money we don't have and the faithful lap it up like mana from heaven.

Ignorance gone amok.

Your recent newfound concern for your government pissing away money is heartening.

Sadly, you're 8+ years too late.

we are at the point where ideology meets arithmetic

the irresistible force meets the immovable object

the resulting crash will be spectacular

Your recent newfound concern for your government pissing away money is heartening.

Sadly, you're 8+ years too late.

You are deflecting. Remind me again how Bush spending bad, Obama spending good, again? Remind me how Obama spending MORE then Bush is a good thing. You are aware I hope that Obama has authored and gotten passed the largest budget EVER not including his Stimulas boondoggle. Come on explain to me. like Jillian and company have, that Obama spending is good cause, while we don't have the money, don't have the tax base, can not afford the new programs, it is money being spent here so that makes it a good idea.

DUMB ASS.

When ya gonna quit blaming Bush? You realize I hope, that he has not been president since January and that his last 2 years as President the Congress was run by Democrats? Remind us how well the democrats reined in spending in 07 and 08? Come on you can do it.

Bush doubled the deficit cause of 2 wars, Obama is on track to triple the now doubled deficit and he does not have the excuse Bush did, cause we already know how much the war costs and one is winding down. When does Obama and the democrats OWN the boondoggle they are foisting on us? When does reality set in to you dumb asses brains?

Holy fuck!! "Bush did, Bush did it!!"
MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE BUSH SPENDING LIKE A MADMAN, IT'S A BIG REASON WHY THEY LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!

Stop the blame game and get to the "hope and change and yes we can".

I have been saying from the start, only an idiot spends more in a recession, and only a crazy fool spends a LOT more in said conditions.

Keep listening to Krugman Obama, he has a nobel prize, maybe he can sell it and put the money towards the deficiet.

Forum List

Back