And now what?

Put your money where your mouth is douchebag. Prove it to me...

Prove WHAT to you?

{It is unlawful for a labor union to take money from your paycheck for contributions to a federal PAC or for the federal PAC to accept such contributions without your written authorization. Recently, the Federal Election Commission has audited some well-known national union PACs to see if they had written authorizations from employees for the contributions the PACs were receiving. The results were astonishing. One national union PAC, according to the FEC audit, could not produce written authorizations for 93% of PAC contributions the FEC examined. Another national union PAC was unable to show authorizations for at least 67% of the contributions the FEC examined.}

National Right to Work: Are You Funding Your Union's Federal PAC (Political Action Committee) Unknowingly or Against Your Will? | National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation

Two things to take away, dopey:

1.) Except for the few opt out states I pointed out earlier, Unions CAN and do fund state and local PACs with dues, regardless of member consent.

2.) Even on the federal level, the unions ignore the requirement for consent.

Try again, dopey.

I can sit here and say that Santorum takes it up the ass from Ron Paul, but without proof.. I'm pissing in the wind... just like you.

Son, you're uneducated and not real bright. (It's why you became a leach.)

You have no clue other than what Rush Slimebaugh and his Cronies tell you.

I lean towards Murray Rothbard and Harry Browne - not that you've ever heard of either of them...

Wow.... a statement from some ambulance chasing lawyers trying to make a killing... notice they don't have any statistics... just a statement. Like I said... Pissing in the wind.

Forum List

Back