And Now, The Fix: Obama Campaign Staffer Caught Helping Voter Vote Twice [VIDEO]...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Videographer James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught an official for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign helping who she thought was an Obama supporter set herself up to vote more than once in November.

Stephanie Caballero is the regional field director for Obama’s Organizing For America in Houston, Texas. Federal Election Commission documents show, according to Project Veritas, that Caballero is a “salaried employee of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

Caballero is caught on camera helping the young woman try to vote in Florida and Texas in the upcoming election.

“So I spent some time in Florida, and I got my voter registration card for Florida. So and I know that we have you know it’s a battleground state there,” the Project Veritas reporter said to Caballero.

“Keep it, keep it… so you’re going to vote by ballot?” Caballero responded...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_iJfnbMzI0]@ProjectVeritas_ PROJECT VERITAS EXCLUSIVE: DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support Of Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Read more: New O'Keefe video: Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice | The Daily Caller

As I have said many times, the bulk of voter fraud occurs before Election Day and is unstoppable by Voter ID.

Videographer James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas caught an official for President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign helping who she thought was an Obama supporter set herself up to vote more than once in November.

Stephanie Caballero is the regional field director for Obama’s Organizing For America in Houston, Texas. Federal Election Commission documents show, according to Project Veritas, that Caballero is a “salaried employee of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

Caballero is caught on camera helping the young woman try to vote in Florida and Texas in the upcoming election.

“So I spent some time in Florida, and I got my voter registration card for Florida. So and I know that we have you know it’s a battleground state there,” the Project Veritas reporter said to Caballero.

“Keep it, keep it… so you’re going to vote by ballot?” Caballero responded...

@ProjectVeritas_ PROJECT VERITAS EXCLUSIVE: DNC Staffer Assists Double Voting In Support Of Obama - YouTube

Read more: New O'Keefe video: Obama campaign staffer caught helping activist vote twice | The Daily Caller

Hell of a time for Truthmatters to be on vacation again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME]Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! - YouTube[/ame]

(in best libtard voice) That video has no context! It's been edited! LIAR!

If you cons want to get behind O'Keefe, it will end badly for you.

But by all means......

P.S. He is a liar. And a convicted criminal.

tumblr_m6g19dRPo81qa0e1qo1_500.gif

(in best libtard voice) That video has no context! It's been edited! LIAR!

If you cons want to get behind O'Keefe, it will end badly for you.

But by all means......

Yes, shoot the messenger. How convenient.

When the messenger has a history of doctoring tape and breaking the law?

Absolutely.

Why would you trust him?

Give it two days.

Like O'Keefes previous two attempts, this will be born out to be fraudulent.

I wonder if she'll be back in time for elections??
She'll make it SOOOO much more entertaining!! Lol!

As I have said many times, the bulk of voter fraud occurs before Election Day and is unstoppable by Voter ID.

Doesn't matter when it occurs, if people watching the polls check ID's it can and will prevent voter fraud, Maybe not every single incident of it, but it would get the bulk of it. which is why the left is so against Voter ID laws.

Michelle Malkin » O’Keefe and Project Veritas expose Obama for America/DNC voter fraud enablers

The specific statutes at issue via Tabitha Hale of the Franklin Center:

“Federally, 42 USC § 1973gg is the strongest as it penalizes attempts to deprive residents of a fair election through false voter registration forms. 42 USC 1973i(c) is your other strong bet. There are more (like the antiquated 18 USC 597), but these 1973gg and 1973i(c) are your strongest federal options.

Remember, policing election integrity occurs first at the state level, then goes up to the federal level. Under Texas law, pay attention to Section 273.001 of the Texas Election Code. It provides that if two or more registered voters present affidavits alleging criminal conduct in connection with the election to the county prosecutor, he shall investigate the matter. If the conduct concerns activities beyond one county, the state attorney general may be properly involved. And Texas imposes duties upon state registrars to ensure that voter registration forms are complete and true — see Tex. Elec. Code 15.021, 15.112, 15.051(a). Texas election law also permits voting contests to occur when there is evidence of fraud or mistake in connection with the administration of an election (e.g. registering false voters). See Tex. Elec. Code 221.003″

Here in Ohio the conduct on the video would constitute a felony...

OH: Obama voter fraud in TX would be felony in Ohio « Watchdog News

Forum List

Back