And now the answer to that musical question.....

Tor Hershman

Universal Toilet Cleaner
“Why do Atheists only criticize Christianity?”

I have oft times viewed the above question, at many sites, and something I can say/sing (Sing of sort-a) about it is in moi's wee YouTube video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m6qC6FCiY0]YouTube - Tor Hershman's "Chanting The Name Of The Turd"[/ame]

You see, the statement Atheists only criticize Christianity is 100% incorrect.

And now the answer to that musical question.....

“Why do Atheists only criticize Christianity?”

I assume that it's mostly because they're thinking like 14 year olds.

I remember when I lost my faith at about that age.

I was obsessed with trying to show people how dumb religion was then, too.

It's very common for new atheists to think they're so smart that they've got to duty to save believers from their ignorance.

Much like bible thumping notwits feel obligated to save atheists.

They're really reflections of the same human nature, those two warrring camps.

A pox on both their houses, says I.

STFU!, says I, to BOTH of them.

NOBODY CARES what either of you believe.

What difference if you believe this and I that?

MYOFB, says I.

Last edited:
as a pagan i assure you...they are very critical of me...as well...but so are christians...i think the main reason they are more critical of christians is that witness and convert factor...christians will befriend a heathern thinking all they have to do is convert them..witness tell them how great their god is ..and then all is well....but when the person rejects the christians faith...christians get all pissy about it...to think that atheists only are critical of christians is narrow minded....i assure you...jews, witnesses and all pagans catch hell from them too....one of my friends ...refers to any religion ...as that spook in the sky

as a pagan i assure you...they are very critical of me...as well...but so are christians...i think the main reason they are more critical of christians is that witness and convert factor...christians will befriend a heathern thinking all they have to do is convert them..witness tell them how great their god is ..and then all is well....but when the person rejects the christians faith...christians get all pissy about it...to think that atheists only are critical of christians is narrow minded....i assure you...jews, witnesses and all pagans catch hell from them too....one of my friends ...refers to any religion ...as that spook in the sky

Well, I'm keeping my hand in the believer game just in case there's pie in the sky when I die.

Yeah, I like pie that much.

As the major religion in the most powerful country in the world, Christianity asserts a huge influence over not only cultural facets, but policy formation and administration, inasmuch as the Christian Right, for instance, has become a significant political lobby as of late. It is therefore worthy of far greater attention and criticism than astrology, for instance, since it poses such a great influence.

As the major religion in the most powerful country in the world, Christianity asserts a huge influence over not only cultural facets, but policy formation and administration, inasmuch as the Christian Right, for instance, has become a significant political lobby as of late. It is therefore worthy of far greater attention and criticism than astrology, for instance, since it poses such a great influence.

Well, yeah!

Now, that Nancy Reagan is no longer running the country.

Forum List

Back