And now, for the most important news of the day (but it's still early)

A cat ran out on the field during the 8th inning at Coors field in Colorado. His/Her/It's/Trans? freedom eventually came to an end though. Social distancing was okay, but no mask.

Remember when Winfield threw the ball and killed a bird. A seagull I think.
I remember a pitcher squarely hitting a bird with a pitch, feathers flying everywhere, might've been Randy Johnson in SF. Here's a few other instances, I like the goose one.

A cat ran out on the field during the 8th inning at Coors field in Colorado. His/Her/It's/Trans? freedom eventually came to an end though. Social distancing was okay, but no mask.

Yes, that was against the Jays and the fans were pissed. Police were considering and being pressured to lay charges.

Then a few years later Winfield helps us win our first World Series. I recall when he signed, that was one of the first questions asked of him, and apparently the fans had forgiven him. It was even an issue Jays management were considering before signing him, they were worried that fans would be irate about this.

I don't think he intended on killing it, so intent is clearly a major factor here.

I remember a pitcher squarely hitting a bird with a pitch, feathers flying everywhere, might've been Randy Johnson in SF. Here's a few other instances, I like the goose one.

Yeah, I think the poor bird flew by at exactly the worst time, against the worst pitcher. It might have survived if it had been Niekro on the mound.

Forum List

Back