And now ANOTHER objective word about President Obama!

So now that the President has in my opinion out the right foot forward and firmly announced that we are at War, can we not admit that acts that these people are attempting are "acts of war" and are subject to the Military Commissions Act of 2006.

The United States Military Commissions Act of 2006

Sec. 948c. Persons subject to military commissions
Any alien unlawful enemy combatant is subject to trial by military commission under this chapter.

"The term 'unlawful enemy combatant' means —
(i) a person who has engaged in hostilities or who has purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States or its co-belligerents who is not a lawful enemy combatant (including a person who is part of the Taliban, al-Qaida, or associated forces); or
(ii) a person who, before, on, or after the date of the enactment of the Military Commissions Act of 2006, has been determined to be an unlawful enemy combatant by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal or another competent tribunal established under the authority of the President or the Secretary of Defense."
Military Commissions Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree. The Al Qaida vermin are unlawful combatants, and as such have no rights.

Prisoner of war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be entitled to prisoner-of-war status, captured service members must be lawful combatants entitled to combatant's privilege—which gives them immunity from punishment for crimes constituting lawful acts of war, e.g., killing enemy troops. To qualify under the Third Geneva Convention, a combatant must have conducted military operations according to the laws and customs of war, be part of a chain of command, wear a "fixed distinctive marking, visible from a distance" and bear arms openly. Thus, uniforms and/or badges are important in determining prisoner-of-war status; and francs-tireurs, terrorists, saboteurs, mercenaries and spies do not qualify

Mudwhistle's signature statement:

"Obama never will take blame for anything that happens during his watch.

Harry Truman had a sign on his desk "The Buck Stops Here".
Obama should have one that says "The Buck Starts Here".

That is the measure of this President."

I say:

SPOT ON, Mudwhistle, SPOT ON !!!

Last edited:

To be entitled to prisoner-of-war status, captured service members must be lawful combatants entitled to combatant's privilege—which gives them immunity from punishment for crimes constituting lawful acts of war, e.g., killing enemy troops. To qualify under the Third Geneva Convention, a combatant must have conducted military operations according to the laws and customs of war, be part of a chain of command, wear a "fixed distinctive marking, visible from a distance" and bear arms openly. Thus, uniforms and/or badges are important in determining prisoner-of-war status; and francs-tireurs, terrorists, saboteurs, mercenaries and spies do not qualify

CMike,

As usual, I am sorry for being neglectful W/R/T your fine contributions to the Forum.

I don't recall a single one of your posts that wasn't "spot on", and not only very informative.....but perceptive to boot.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Why would you care? Aren't you in the communist party?

Some people seem to think that he's not even a US version of a MArxist piece of crap.

They think he's even a poseur as to his nationality.

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz: Here, this will help you with your fluency: Learn to Speak Tea Bag | Mark Fiore's Animated Cartoon Site

Starkey Malarkey, It's really amazing how you can spew your vomit when posters such as CMike, Liability, Mudwhistle, etc CONTINUOUSLY annihilate your idiotic attempts at Political Reality.

You are like some DEMENTED La La Land Bird flip flopping around in La La Land ..... landing for a moment on this Planet to take a puke.....then going off into OUTER SPACE !!!

I wonder if my advice is wasted.

Belay that. You being you, are clueless.....and as such you will remain a clueless POS.

Why would you care? Aren't you in the communist party?

Some people seem to think that he's not even a US version of a MArxist piece of crap.

They think he's even a poseur as to his nationality.

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz: Here, this will help you with your fluency: Learn to Speak Tea Bag | Mark Fiore's Animated Cartoon Site

I am very impressed. You have at least found something you can do.

At least you have given up trying to participate in any intelligent discussion. I am sure that must have stretched you to the limits :eusa_angel:

However, at least you can still make pithy remarks. Good show. At least you can do something :clap2:

CMike,

As usual, I am sorry for being neglectful W/R/T your fine contributions to the Forum.

I don't recall a single one of your posts that wasn't "spot on", and not only very informative.....but perceptive to boot.

Thank you.

Than you. I appreciate your kind words.

You do a great job.

Forum List

Back