And now, a word from our sponsor. What Dragon Are You?

Maleficent, ‘Sleeping Beauty’
Pissing you off is never a good idea, considering your fighting nature. Not only are you a master at winning arguments, but you also have zero patience. However, your explosive temperament can cause a lot of problems in your personal and professional life, and it often holds you back from reaching your full potential. Although you are a deeply complicated person, you rarely let others see past your tough demeanor. There is so much more to you than you let on.

gLMBWFEcRhJx.jpg

I never cared for the Godzilla movies, but as a kid I loved Gorgo!

qp0ZcZNgljmx.jpg

Drogon, ‘Game of Thrones’

Dracarys! You are a piercing and fiery individual who lives life boldly and to your greatest ability. Not only are you unyieldingly loyal to those closest to you, but you are also a formidable opponent. Connecting with others can be quite challenging for you, especially due to your irritable and aggressive nature. While you’re quick to anger and usually do as you please, you also take initiative when the moment calls for it. Despite rough appearances, you yearn for affection from loved ones.

I forgot to put description of Smaug:

Smaug, ‘The Hobbit’
Just like an ancient, legendary dragon, you have an unmistakable presence. Not only are you intelligent, stubborn, and adventurous, but you also have a seriously dark side. If anyone dares to cross you, they’re pretty much toast. When you want something, you totally go after it because you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. In fact, you love being feared and revered by others.

Haku, ‘Spirited Away’
You are very mysterious and wise beyond your years. While some people are bogged down by worldly desires, you are more spiritually aware of the ways of the world. Although you can be quite stern, you always mean well and go out of your way to comfort those you love. In fact, your patience is invaluable, especially in stressful situations. Most people are naturally drawn to your knowledgable and nurturing demeanor.

Haku, ‘Spirited Away’
You are very mysterious and wise beyond your years. While some people are bogged down by worldly desires, you are more spiritually aware of the ways of the world. Although you can be quite stern, you always mean well and go out of your way to comfort those you love. In fact, your patience is invaluable, especially in stressful situations. Most people are naturally drawn to your knowledgable and nurturing demeanor.
Me too :beer:

Norbert, ‘Harry Potter’
You are a unique and often misunderstood person who likes to go with the flow. While others are usually put off by you at first, you eventually wear them down with your irresistibly adorable personality. Although you look harmless and innocent, you’ve got quite the bite which is why it’s best to never underestimate you. If you’re pushed to your limits, you have no trouble unleashing your wrath because you’re not afraid to take a walk on the dark side.

Which Badass Fictional Dragon Are You?

I am Smaug. Which suits me fine cuz I love Tolkein stuffs!

Maleficent, ‘Sleeping Beauty’
Pissing you off is never a good idea, considering your fighting nature. Not only are you a master at winning arguments, but you also have zero patience. However, your explosive temperament can cause a lot of problems in your personal and professional life, and it often holds you back from reaching your full potential. Although you are a deeply complicated person, you rarely let others see past your tough demeanor. There is so much more to you than you let on.

I've never seen the movie.

well, saw the pc remake, and that made me want to burn it in fire.

Forum List

Back