"And no religion, too"

Nothing specific, just life experience with people who don't believe in god, you wouldn't be able to make ignorant bigotted negative assumptions about all of us if you had such experience.

Ah~ more of your assumptions. You really need to be more aware of how much and how often you rely on assumptions. It is another of your shortcomings.

If you ASSumed that I haven't lived and worked with quite a few atheists you were (again) wrong. Some of my best friends have been cowed by secularism like you have.

What's the next assumption on your check list? Or is it time to bring out another straw man?

Your best friends were people you considered liars and half a man? Wow, I guess we look for different characteristics in close friends.

No I'm sticking with the original straw man that was brought up, that all agnostics/atheists are liars and half a man. That one has been the most fun to talk about :).

You see why I called you a liar? Here again you choose to be less than honest. I never said "that all agnostics/atheists are liars and half a man." I note with interest how you are trying to sliiiiiiiiide on over to "agnostic" and away from just atheist. Did you think maybe no one would notice you sliding on over? Feel like you've got more cover over there? My friends who are atheists are not liars like you, so it cannot follow that ALL atheists (oh, sorry, 'agnostics') are liars. As for "half a man" (or woman), my friends all know my position on that (of course) and we have had many fruitful discussions about it. All of my friends are at least 3/4 of a person or better and in the final analysis probably more agnostic than you (going by what you've said about yourself so far).

So...............still not a single example? I'm doing it everywhere but you can't provide one post of me doing it?

Habitual liars like you, it's hard to pick out what of your mess is truth.

Drock, your purpose in this thread, like your purpose in most threads, is to bash Christians, it's about all you do in this forum.

Ah~ more of your assumptions. You really need to be more aware of how much and how often you rely on assumptions. It is another of your shortcomings.

If you ASSumed that I haven't lived and worked with quite a few atheists you were (again) wrong. Some of my best friends have been cowed by secularism like you have.

What's the next assumption on your check list? Or is it time to bring out another straw man?

Your best friends were people you considered liars and half a man? Wow, I guess we look for different characteristics in close friends.

No I'm sticking with the original straw man that was brought up, that all agnostics/atheists are liars and half a man. That one has been the most fun to talk about :).

You see why I called you a liar? Here again you choose to be less than honest. I never said "that all agnostics/atheists are liars and half a man." I note with interest how you are trying to sliiiiiiiiide on over to "agnostic" and away from just atheist. Did you think maybe no one would notice you sliding on over? Feel like you've got more cover over there? My friends who are atheists are not liars like you, so it cannot follow that ALL atheists (oh, sorry, 'agnostics') are liars. As for "half a man" (or woman), my friends all know my position on that (of course) and we have had many fruitful discussions about it. All of my friends are at least 3/4 of a person or better and in the final analysis probably more agnostic than you (going by what you've said about yourself so far).

I've already stated, and I'll repeat, I don't know which group I belong to, others have labeled me both agnostic and atheist. You can decide, I couldn't care less.

You're, to be polite, a very weird person with how you make your judgements of people to say the least.

So...............still not a single example? I'm doing it everywhere but you can't provide one post of me doing it?

Drock, your purpose in this thread, like your purpose in most threads, is to bash Christians, it's about all you do in this forum.

So.............you're lying again in this post and you still can't provide once instance of me bashing christians.

You're like a 5 year old who gets 2+2 wrong, I wanna tap you on the top of your head and tell you to give'r another shot!

I've already stated, and I'll repeat, I don't know which group I belong to, others have labeled me both agnostic and atheist. You can decide, I couldn't care less.

Welcome to Dodge City!

There's no scientific evidence for a god and I'm 99.99999999% sure there's not god. However I'm not 100% sure because there's not science that disproves a god.

So you tell me what that makes me. Agnostic or atheist, I'm not concerned with the label, it's up to you.

So.............you're lying again in this post and you still can't provide once instance of me bashing christians.

You're like a 5 year old who gets 2+2 wrong, I wanna tap you on the top of your head and tell you to give'r another shot!

Dude, you really think that if you scream loud enough, no one will notice that this whole thread is you bashing Christians?

Really?

Dude, you really think that if you scream loud enough, no one will notice that this whole thread is you bashing Christians?

Really?

One example, just one, I'm not asking for volumes, give me one post where I categorically say something negative about all christians.

Ready..........

Set...........................

GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's your opinion.

There's no evidence that it's true.

You're claiming that there is no evidence that we're primates? REALLY? Some things are factual, and can be proven. One fact is that we share between 95-98% genetic similarity with other primates.

The often-quoted statement that we share over 98% of our genes with apes (chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans) actually should be put another way. That is, there is more than 95% to 98% similarity between related genes in humans and apes in general. (Just as in the mouse, quite a few genes probably are not common to humans and apes, and these may influence uniquely human or ape traits.) Similarities between mouse and human genes range from about 70% to 90%, with an average of 85% similarity but a lot of variation from gene to gene (e.g., some mouse and human gene products are almost identical, while others are nearly unrecognizable as close relatives). Some nucleotide changes are “neutral” and do not yield a significantly altered protein. Others, but probably only a relatively small percentage, would introduce changes that could substantially alter what the protein does.

http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/faq/compgen.shtml

Perhaps you should learn the difference between fact and opinion. I don't believe in sin because there is zero evidence of the existence of "sin." There is strong evidence, however, that we are primates, and we share not only genetic tendencies with other primate species, but we share behavioral tendencies with them.

Primates are curious, experimental (learn by doing), and tribal. They are also violent. These behaviors are all well-documented.

Last edited:

I've seen Drock defend Christians. I disagree that his purpose is Christian bashing.

I've seen Drock defend Christians. I disagree that his purpose is Christian bashing.

Yes, and you'd be a great judge of that...

Honestly, seeing you say somebody ISN'T bashing Christians makes me assume they are, and you support them in that.

Many people have not believed in or experienced God before they then believed. These people can relate to both nonbelievers and believers alike as they know first hand what it was like to walk in such sandals.

Those who have never experienced God, however, have no knowledge but that. And they are hardly in a position to know what it is to have a relationship with the living God or to dismiss the experience of those who have such a relationship.

I was a believer for 30+ years. I had spiritual experiences on a daily basis. I concluded, however, after a critical examination of my faith that it was not logical and did not hold together evidentially, and I left the Christian faith back around 2003. I am no longer a Christian, but I still have spiritual experiences.

Your paradigm is limited. Many of us who are non-believers used to be as "faithful" as you.

Last edited:

Yes, and you'd be a great judge of that...

Honestly, seeing you say somebody ISN'T bashing Christians makes me assume they are, and you support them in that.

Nope. I tell the truth about how I feel. Dr Drock doesn't bash Christians. Christians do not deserve to be more respected than anyone else just because of their religious title.

Last edited:
\
You really think that because you're passive-aggressive, you're not bashing?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/182545-and-no-religion-too-5.html#post4071798

You're alone in your belief.
If you claim that Drock is anti-CHRISTIAN, please feel free to provide evidence of these claims. Suggesting that there is zero evidence that proves Christianity is a simple statement of fact, it isn't bashing Christians.

However, since you enjoy proving negatives, please let us know when you quit beating your wife.

Last edited:

You've got the wrong poster. I'm the star Christian basher on this board.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back