"And no religion, too"

Lol yeah I'm the defensive one, it's your insecurity that caused you to instantly lash out at someone you didn't know and judge their character entirely SOLELY because they don't have the same faith in a god that you do.

Clearly you are the defensive one. It becomes more and more obvious with every reply. I didn't "lash out," I merely described the consequence of what you said about yourself. And I also never mentioned "a god."

Just how many of these straw men do you have anyway? Or is it just that you're not a good reader?

Lol yeah I'm the defensive one, it's your insecurity that caused you to instantly lash out at someone you didn't know and judge their character entirely SOLELY because they don't have the same faith in a god that you do.

Clearly you are the defensive one. It becomes more and more obvious with every reply. I didn't "lash out," I merely described the consequence of what you said about yourself. And I also never mentioned "a god."

Just how many of these straw men do you have anyway? Or is it just that you're not a good reader?

Yes you did son, calling someone you don't know a liar and half a man is lashing out, no matter how pathetically you try to deny it.

Well I hope for the best for you, and I hope you gain enough life experience to conquer your bigotry.

My religion is not your business. That's why I haven't talked about it. You need to worry about your own severe shortcomings.

So, just how foolish do you feel about going on and on in that previous post?

Well I'm sad for you that your faith is so weak you're too afraid to say what you believe on a completely anonymous message board. Shortcomings are what people have when they judge others for having different religious views than themselves, now who would that be in this conversation.......................................

I don't feel the least bit foolish, the overwhelming majority of people in the US and on this forum are christians.

Well they claim to be christians.
But they are not really unless they fully follow the teachings of Jesus.

Really? While not claiming any particular Biblical expertise, I am pretty familiar with the content of the Bible, and I don't recall your definition of Christian appearing anywhere in it. My definition of Christian is one who has a relationship with the Christ--he or she knows that He is of God, from God, the divine Son of God, and/or is God and has accepted the salvation that he offers us all.

Nowhere in there is any suggestion that Christians do not remain human or that we all do not sin and fall short. If we were capable of being perfect we wouldn't have needed a Saviour.

Yes you did son, calling someone you don't know a liar and half a man is lashing out, no matter how pathetically you try to deny it.

A conclusion based on your own self-description is not "lashing out." There was no anger involved and no hope or expectation that you would take it so badly. Clearly, you are even more insecure than I had thought. That could be a good sign for you in a way, I suppose.

A conclusion based on your own self-description is not "lashing out." There was no anger involved and no hope or expectation that you would take it so badly. Clearly, you are even more insecure than I had thought. That could be a good sign for you in a way, I suppose.

My most sentimenal apologies for misreading you, you were happily and supportingly calling me a liar and half a man.

and I'm the insecure one who can't be honest :lol::cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

Again I wish you the best, and hope you can conquer your ignorant bigotry.

My most sentimenal apologies for misreading you, you were happily and supportingly calling me a liar and half a man. .

I wasn't happy or unhappy to tell you the truth.

Yes, all bigotries are caused by ignorance, which is a lack of life experience with those you hold your ignorant bigotries against.

Are you saying that if your were to spend some time with Christians, your irrational bigotry would subside?

Is this a cry for help?

Lol did your boss kick up your already sky high lying quota for the day?

Name one thing I've ever said as a negative blanket statement against christians.

(this is where you quote me saying, most christians are good peaceful people and provide your patented Uncensored spin into how that's me bashing all chrisitans)

???

"life experience"?

Yes, all bigotries are caused by ignorance, which is a lack of life experience with those you hold your ignorant bigotries against.

What sorts of life experiences are you referring to specifically?

Nothing specific, just life experience with people who don't believe in god, you wouldn't be able to make ignorant bigotted negative assumptions about all of us if you had such experience.

Nothing specific, just life experience with people who don't believe in god, you wouldn't be able to make ignorant bigotted negative assumptions about all of us if you had such experience.

Ah~ more of your assumptions. You really need to be more aware of how much and how often you rely on assumptions. It is another of your shortcomings.

If you ASSumed that I haven't lived and worked with quite a few atheists you were (again) wrong. Some of my best friends have been cowed by secularism like you have.

What's the next assumption on your check list? Or is it time to bring out another straw man?

Ah~ more of your assumptions. You really need to be more aware of how much and how often you rely on assumptions. It is another of your shortcomings.

If you ASSumed that I haven't lived and worked with quite a few atheists you were (again) wrong. Some of my best friends have been cowed by secularism like you have.

What's the next assumption on your check list? Or is it time to bring out another straw man?

Many people have not believed in or experienced God before they then believed. These people can relate to both nonbelievers and believers alike as they know first hand what it was like to walk in such sandals.

Those who have never experienced God, however, have no knowledge but that. And they are hardly in a position to know what it is to have a relationship with the living God or to dismiss the experience of those who have such a relationship.

What did I lie about, drock?

Name one thing I've ever said as a negative blanket statement against christians.

(this is where you quote me saying, most christians are good peaceful people and provide your patented Uncensored spin into how that's me bashing all chrisitans)

You got nothing....

Pretty typical. Another Christian bashing thread by drock....

Your best friends were people you considered liars and half a man? Wow, I guess we look for different characteristics in close friends.

No I'm sticking with the original straw man that was brought up, that all agnostics/atheists are liars and half a man. That one has been the most fun to talk about :).

What did I lie about, drock?

You got nothing....

Pretty typical. Another Christian bashing thread by drock....

You lied right here, in the above quote.

You can't go a single post without lying, your quota for lies goes up by the day.

And you couldn't find a single example of me bashing christians even though you say i do it all the time? Not one?

Of course I did; you're not in this thread....

You can't go a single post without lying, your quota for lies goes up by the day.

And you couldn't find a single example of me bashing christians even though you say i do it all the time? Not one?

So how many Christian bashing threads are you participating in today, 4? 5?

If Christians are bashed, drock is there!

Of course I did; you're not in this thread....

So how many Christian bashing threads are you participating in today, 4? 5?

If Christians are bashed, drock is there!

So...............still not a single example? I'm doing it everywhere but you can't provide one post of me doing it?

Habitual liars like you, it's hard to pick out what of your mess is truth.

Forum List

Back