...and let's say WTC 7 really was a CD

Bern80

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2004
I am more inclined now to believe it was. So for fun let's assume it was. Hey great! Case closed for the truthers, right? Ah, sorry, no.

Again I remind people to remind themselves what the truthers are after. Hint: It's not the truth. The goal is to prove a power bent shadow government that attempted to kick start a war for the purpose of more power and money. A few problems still exist even if we start with the assumption that WTC7 was a CD.

So as bazar as it sounds here's a sligtly believable conspiracy theory: Those of us in realityville, don't believe the main towers were a CD because of the incredible amount of time and manpower and Solid Snake like senakiness it would have taken to rig the buildings. So one really can't use the argument that WTC7 was rigged ahead of time to go down either..........unless it was rigged WAY ahead of time.....

WTC7 suppossedly housed the many law enforcement agency offices including the CIA. Lots of secrets in that building I would imagine. So, it stands to reason to keep those secrets safe you would employ a procedure such that if there were an attack any secrets we don't want the bad guys getting could be destroyed. Seven hours after the attack WTC7 was considered a loss, standing or not, anyway. So why not bring it down? My conspiracy theory is simply that to keep the CIA secrets safe WTC7 may have been rigged to blow the day it was built, so it could be destroyed in just such a scenario as happened on 9/11.

Man it's fun to let the imagination run.

Last edited:
Hi Bern:

I am more inclined now to believe it was. So for fun let's assume it was. Hey great! Case closed for the truthers, right? Ah, sorry, no . . .

WTC-7 was DEFINITELY brought down using Controlled Demolition (my Topic).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded]CD Implosion Into Own Footprint In 6.6 Seconds[/ame]

The Flight 93 Case includes an EMPTY HOLE (my Topic) . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . just like the Pentagon Case (What Really Happened):

NoWayBaby.jpg

These are reasons #7, #8 and #9 that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction (my Topic), as the time to get 9/11 right has long since passed . . .

GL,

Terral

I am more inclined now to believe it was. So for fun let's assume it was. Hey great! Case closed for the truthers, right? Ah, sorry, no.

Again I remind people to remind themselves what the truthers are after. Hint: It's not the truth. The goal is to prove a power bent shadow government that attempted to kick start a war for the purpose of more power and money. A few problems still exist even if we start with the assumption that WTC7 was a CD.

So as bazar as it sounds here's a sligtly believable conspiracy theory: Those of us in realityville, don't believe the main towers were a CD because of the incredible amount of time and manpower and Solid Snake like senakiness it would have taken to rig the buildings. So one really can't use the argument that WTC7 was rigged ahead of time to go down either..........unless it was rigged WAY ahead of time.....

WTC7 suppossedly housed the many law enforcement agency offices including the CIA. Lots of secrets in that building I would imagine. So, it stands to reason to keep those secrets safe you would employ a procedure such that if there were an attack any secrets we don't want the bad guys getting could be destroyed. Seven hours after the attack WTC7 was considered a loss, standing or not, anyway. So why not bring it down? My conspiracy theory is simply that to keep the CIA secrets safe WTC7 may have been rigged to blow the day it was built, so it could be destroyed in just such a scenario as happened on 9/11.

After bringing down the two towers, and hitting the Pentagon, what was the purpose of these 'conspirators' in bringing down a much smaller and insignificant building that had been evacuated for hours?

Maybe America wasn't outraged enough by the morning attacks, and blowing up an empty WTC7 would just send them over the edge, demanding revenge.

WTC-7 was DEFINITELY brought down using Controlled Demolition

yes I believe that is what the thread is titled. Dead horse meet Terral. Feel free to actually address the points made for once. My point is even if that's the case, it still doesn't come close to proving your overarching theory.

Hi Hawk:

After bringing down the two towers, and hitting the Pentagon, what was the purpose of these 'conspirators' in bringing down a much smaller and insignificant building that had been evacuated for hours?

Maybe America wasn't outraged enough by the morning attacks, and blowing up an empty WTC7 would just send them over the edge, demanding revenge.

The Twin Towers were hit first at 8:46 AM and 9:03 AM to give Navy Command Officers time to convene in the Navy Operations Center at the Pentagon.

gallop_victims.jpg

The Pentagon was then struck by the Raytheon Missile at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my Topic) to kill Navy Commanders about to launch Navy Jets from Navy Carriers into the NYC Theater (Which Never Happened). This is the same missile strike that killed bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) looking for the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story). The Jets used in the NY and Pentagon attacks were part of the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises (story) 'and' were retrofitted to be remote-controlled 'and' to carry Raytheon Missiles (story). However, the Global Guardian Jetliner that was intended to crash into WTC-7 was inadvertently shot down between Shanksville and New Baltimore (story), which is the reason for the Flight 93 Cover Story.

The Inside-Job Govt Terrorists had already wired WTC-7 for Demolition, so they stammered around and eventually 'pulled' the skyscraper anyway (my Topic); because Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES will believe anything . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Hawk:

The Twin Towers were hit first at 8:46 AM and 9:03 AM to give Navy Command Officers time to convene in the Navy Operations Center at the Pentagon.

GL,

Terral

Are you familiar with the concept of advancing a conversation? Do you realize in two threads and hundreds of posts you have basically posted only one thing the entire time? We all know what you think at this point. Unfortuantely your theory can not exist in a vacuum and plenty of objective criticism has been leveled against your theory that needs to be addressed.

As I said above, what I don't beleive is that you are interested in the truth. I believe you are more interested in proving your black helicopter view of reality because you clearly aren't interested in engaging in perfectly reasonable critique of your theory.

Hi Bern:

Are you familiar with the concept of advancing a conversation? . . .

I am not here to converse with Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES.

Indenial4.jpg

I am here to present 'the' 911Truth for the benefit of these registered USMB members and readers.

As I said above, what I don't beleive is that you are interested in the truth . . .

What Bern does not believe has nothing to do with anything. You give your side 'and' I will give my side 'and' everyone else can decide for themselves. 1Cor. 11:19.

GL,

Terral

Hi Hawk:

gallop_victims.jpg

The Pentagon was then struck by the Raytheon Missile at exactly 9:31:39 AM (my Topic) to kill Navy Commanders about to launch Navy Jets from Navy Carriers into the NYC Theater (Which Never Happened). This is the same missile strike that killed bookkeepers, accountants and budget analysts (story) looking for the missing 2.3 Trillion Dollars (story). The Jets used in the NY and Pentagon attacks were part of the Global Guardian Wargame Exercises (story) 'and' were retrofitted to be remote-controlled 'and' to carry Raytheon Missiles (story). However, the Global Guardian Jetliner that was intended to crash into WTC-7 was inadvertently shot down between Shanksville and New Baltimore (story), which is the reason for the Flight 93 Cover Story.

The Inside-Job Govt Terrorists had already wired WTC-7 for Demolition, so they stammered around and eventually 'pulled' the skyscraper anyway (my Topic); because Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES will believe anything . . .

GL,

Terral

So, where then are all the people that were on the four flights? Where did those airlines go?

Of all the different conspiracy theories I've seen the only one that is even remotely possible is they decided to shoot down Flt 93, to prevent it from hitting another high value target. We know from the phone calls from flt 93 the men were going to try to take back control ("Let's roll!"). Once the plane was veering or diving out of control its plausable it was ordered to be shot down.

Other than that, the US government doesn't have near the capability or competence to carry out such a vast conspiracy, much less people working within the government that would go along with such a rediculous notion of attacking their own country. Those of us that work for the US government are just ordinary citizens like anyone else. Military folks espeically wouldn't go along with it.

Hi Hawk:

gallop_victims.jpg

GL,

Terral

So, where then are all the people that were on the four flights? Where did those airlines go?

Of all the different conspiracy theories I've seen the only one that is even remotely possible is they decided to shoot down Flt 93, to prevent it from hitting another high value target. We know from the phone calls from flt 93 the men were going to try to take back control ("Let's roll!"). Once the plane was veering or diving out of control its plausable it was ordered to be shot down.

Other than that, the US government doesn't have near the capability or competence to carry out such a vast conspiracy, much less people working within the government that would go along with such a rediculous notion of attacking their own country. Those of us that work for the US government are just ordinary citizens like anyone else. Military folks espeically wouldn't go along with it.

None of the loons answer those questions. In fact when first brought up they insisted it only took a couple guys to pull off all the attacks. And that the planes were all hoaxes, in fact Terrel at one point claimed that flight 93 landed safely and the passengers all went home. The other claim is that the planes were flown to super secret facilities where the people were murdered and their DNA PLANTED at the sites of the false attacks. Or again Terrel just claimed they murdered them and then switched the evidence in the labs.

Hi Bern:

Accusing someone of being something they have stated on multiple occassions they are not and having no evidence that they are is not really a hallmark of a one who would be interested in the objective truth. With each excuse to not answer the important quesitons and challenges to your theory you prove that you indeed are not interested in the truth.

Hi Hawk:

gallop_victims.jpg

GL,

Terral

it is pure fallacy that black ops are incapable of keeping secrets ..murdering citizens..or capable of complex logistics or that vast numbers were required for such an operation it appears two of the plans hit the twin towers the other two are very questionable but if two planes and passengers were murdered in such a manner then what is shooting down a plane or murdering a few hundred more...the fact is wtc 7 was a controlled demolition
the rest follows from that point

it is pure fallacy that black ops are incapable of keeping secrets ..murdering citizens..or capable of complex logistics or that vast numbers were required for such an operation it appears two of the plans hit the twin towers the other two are very questionable but if two planes and passengers were murdered in such a manner then what is shooting down a plane or murdering a few hundred more...the fact is wtc 7 was a controlled demolition

No the rest does not follow from there. This gets back to a point I was makign earlier. If there is truth to a CD of WTC7 it is extremely difficult to debate that constructively from two paranoid delusionals. The fucked up head of the likes of you and Terral make enormous leaps of logic that simply can not be objectively made.

As i said in the first post if indeed WTC 7 was brought down by CD. The question remains, why? The leap the two of you have made is essentially that well it was brought down because we live in the black helicopter, tin foil hat world, make believe world.

One more plausible explanation as to why it was brought down by CD would be due to what the building had inside. It was the NY base for many law enforcement agencies including the CIA. What you do if your city was under attack, literally blocks away, and you don't want that sensitive information getting into the wrong hands? You destroy it and control the clean up. Which is why I posit it is completely plausible that WTC7 was rigged to blow from an architectual stand point for just such an emergency.

No the rest does not follow from there. This gets back to a point I was makign earlier. If there is truth to a CD of WTC7 it is extremely difficult to debate that constructively from two paranoid delusionals. The fucked up head of the likes of you and Terral make enormous leaps of logic that simply can not be objectively made.

As i said in the first post if indeed WTC 7 was brought down by CD. The question remains, why? The leap the two of you have made is essentially that well it was brought down because we live in the black helicopter, tin foil hat world, make believe world.

One more plausible explanation as to why it was brought down by CD would be due to what the building had inside. It was the NY base for many law enforcement agencies including the CIA. What you do if your city was under attack, literally blocks away, and you don't want that sensitive information getting into the wrong hands? You destroy it and control the clean up. Which is why I posit it is completely plausible that WTC7 was rigged to blow from an architectual stand point for just such an emergency.

sure but then we have to look at the towers and the fact of molten metal and tempatures far in excess of anything possible from fire were present...it is elements within the government that control the evidence and the investigations...not those seeking the truth

Hi Eots:

it is pure fallacy that black ops are incapable of keeping secrets ..murdering citizens..or capable of complex logistics . . .

The Inside Job Rogue Element inside our Federal and State Govt's have a very easy time keeping all kinds of secrets from We The Stupid Sheeple, because they are so damned STUPID in the first place.

My Topic on the Top Ten Reasons The USA Will Be Destroyed is here. Think about it: We are telling these guys 'the' 911Truth every damned day and they still refuse to simply take their heads out of the sand . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
These last two posts highlight the biggest problem with the truthers and why I said earlier it's hard to engage in an objective fact finding debate with a couple of delusionals. The persepctive from which one tackles a problem is going to heavily influence their findings. And the persepctive so clearly illustrated by the both of you in the last two posts indicates that you have broader paranoia of government than what would be simply isolated to the events of 9/11. You probably don't see it, but it is brutally obvious to anyone looking from the outside. You are simply unable to admit to yourselves that it is not the truth you are looking for. The fact that 'it's a government cover up' is your de facto answer to all the things you dont' have answers for is evidence enough of that we aren't dealing with an objective individual. You are both looking for validation of your world view. Period.

You start this thread and call others delusional?

Yeah WTC was an inside job... mkaaaayyyy.

Hey Bern if you were REALLY living in reality,you would stop living in this fairy tale land of yours you do by ignoring evidence,facts, and witness testimony.If you were REALLY interested in the truth,you would watch these 47 videos here at this link.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

the evidence in them is OVERWHERWHELMING evidence and proof that 9/11 was an inside job,that it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers,and that their isnt a shread of evidence that proves 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.of course as we both know,your in denial and afraid of the truth so you wont watch them.nobody ever does when I challenge them.

They always come back with the same line of B.S such as -I have seen all those videos and they dont prove a damn thing..so save it,dont say that,I have heard that cowardly line too many times to remember when I ask people to watch those videos and refute them.

Thats always a very convient line to use to avoid the challenge of watching them and proving they are wrong.thats why again,I have heard that line a 100 times before, except you guys instead of trying to refute them,just run all with your tails between your legs like the cowards you are and never watch them and elaborate on them when challenged.thats HARDLY the way to win your argument in a debate.:lol::lol: I know you wont watch them cause you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear as we both know.

that last poster was right,you start this thread and you call others delusional? your hysterical.lol.

Last edited:
Hi Hawk:

gallop_victims.jpg

GL,

Terral

are you really that incredibly dense? the government has a long history of staging events against their own people and blaming it on someone else to start a fake and phony war and having THOUSANDS of people involved and keep it a secret for DECADES.:cuckoo:
are you really dense about how evil an organization the CIA AND FBI really are? :cuckoo: the people at the TOP of these organizations who run them? they only pick the most evil and corrupt operatives to do these operations.:cuckoo:

Nobody has any answers for those questions,we can only speculate at this point what happend,thats why we need a new independent investigation to get those answers.but whats proven is that the towers came down by controlled demolition and that there isnt a shread of evidence that an airliner slammed into the pentagon or that there is any evidence that an airliner made that hole as Terrral just proved with his pics..

Hi Bern:

Accusing someone of being something they have stated on multiple occassions they are not and having no evidence that they are is not really a hallmark of a one who would be interested in the objective truth. With each excuse to not answer the important quesitons and challenges to your theory you prove that you indeed are not interested in the truth.

oh you guys are Bush/Obama loyal dupies and do just like those 3 monkeys do in his pics alright.prove me wrong,watch those 47 videos and EXPLAIN whats wrong with them.You Bush/Obama dupes NEVER take me up on that challege cause you do exactly what those 3 monkeys do in that pic.

Hey Bern if you were REALLY living in reality,you would stop living in this fairy tale land of yours you do by ignoring evidence,facts, and witness testimony.If you were REALLY interested in the truth,you would watch these 47 videos here at this link.
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

the evidence in them is OVERWHERWHELMING evidence and proof that 9/11 was an inside job,that it was a controlled demolition that brought down the towers,and that their isnt a shread of evidence that proves 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.of course as we both know,your in denial and afraid of the truth so you wont watch them.nobody ever does when I challenge them.

They always come back with the same line of B.S such as -I have seen all those videos and they dont prove a damn thing..so save it,dont say that,I have heard that cowardly line too many times to remember when I ask people to watch those videos and refute them.

Thats always a very convient line to use to avoid the challenge of watching them and proving they are wrong.thats why again,I have heard that line a 100 times before, except you guys instead of trying to refute them,just run all with your tails between your legs like the cowards you are and never watch them and elaborate on them when challenged.thats HARDLY the way to win your argument in a debate.:lol::lol: I know you wont watch them cause you only see what you WANT to see and hear what you want to hear as we both know.

that last poster was right,you start this thread and you call others delusional? your hysterical.lol.

If you read back some you would see that I find a CD of WTC 7 entirely plausible. Can I or anyone say that's unequivocally what happened. Of course not, I have yet to attain the power omniscience. And frankly the truthers do the same. You folks dodge the hard questions as well. No one here as yet has answered or provided any evidence as to how the buildings were rigged to blow in the first place. You jump to conclusions without objectively exploring all of the possibilities. The truthers foolishly and quckly snap to the conclusion that if a CD is proven it must be proof of the existance of some U.S. involved new world order form of control. Yet there are so many more entirely plausible explanations even if we did know for a fact that the buidings were brought down by a CD. For example why is it not completely plausible that terrorists are responsible for such a bombing?

I question the true agenda of truthers and whether it is for the real truth or not, because your problem solving techniques are so ass backwards it calls into question your objectivity. For anyone from the outside looking in it so brutally obvious it is not the the truth you are after. Your quest is like that of anyone else with an agenda. Validation of your opinion.

Forum List

Back