...and leftists want us to be more like France

Does she keep a straw in her pocket to sip on her coconuts? [Why men think fake boobs are attractive is beyond me.]

I don't think fake boobs are particularly attractive.

Her's are real, and no amount of your jealousy will make them fake. ;)

Then she needs to see a doctor, pronto, to find out what's growing inside that's causing such an odd shape. I hope nothing jumps out at ya some day.

Could someone please explain to me how Sarkozy telling women what they cannot wear is any less oppressive and denying them of dignity than some other man telling them what they must wear?

Sarko is not all that popular in France. I don't know why you would think he represents France in the minds of leftists.

Right, so I should instead assume that the guy he beat in a free and open election is more representative of France. :cuckoo:
FYI He beat a woman in the election, not a guy. Assume anything you want, you always do.

Ignore valid points and deflect all you want, you always do.

I've never met a leftist who's ever told me that we should be more like France.

:lol:

Right. I'm sure you've never once heard a leftist hail the wonders of France's socialized healthcare system and suggest that we should adopt one more like theirs. :rolleyes:

Just off the top of my head, leftists here that have include:

Chris
Sealybobo
Ravi
Anguille
Dante
rdean

and probably you too. :lol:

Right. I'm sure you've never once heard a leftist hail the wonders of France's socialized healthcare system and suggest that we should adopt one more like theirs. :rolleyes:

Chris
Sealybobo
Ravi
Anguille
Dante
rdean

No, certainly not me. I'm not such a big fan of France, or their healthcare system.

Or the French, really.

Back before manifold fell in love with Obama and had his dreams crushed he was the lone leftist that used to say we should be like France.

Another Ravi bald faced lie... why am I not surprised? :lol:

But I forgive you Ravi, I understand you're still bitter about your hero Hillary getting ground into the dirt by a negro. :lol:

Back before manifold fell in love with Obama and had his dreams crushed he was the lone leftist that used to say we should be like France.

But I forgive you Ravi, I understand you're still bitter about your hero Hillary getting ground into the dirt by a negro. :lol:
Doesn't take much prodding to get a Con to bring up his racism, does it?

Ravi's not a con and neither am I.

You'll have to be more specific.

And furthermore, are you actually implying that all cons are racist? :eusa_eh:

Ravi's not a con and neither am I.

You'll have to be more specific.

And furthermore, are you actually implying that all cons are racist? :eusa_eh:

So you're a Racist Conservative. I knew it!

Chris
Sealybobo
Ravi
Anguille
Dante
rdean

You must have me confused with some other Anguille, or perhaps some sock puppet on some other board you were sure was me. :cuckoo:

I've never hailed the wonders of France's healthcare system. I don't know enough about it to have an opinion other than to say the dreariest hospital I was ever in was in France.

New Topics

Forum List

Back