And Just As I Predicted... HERE COME THE PEDOPHILES...

How about the fact that the National Coalition of Gay Organizations asked for the "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent"?

Are you serious? thats not even a reasonable request, every modern nation in the world has some kind of rule.

How about the fact that the National Coalition of Gay Organizations asked for the "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent"?

Are you serious? thats not even a reasonable request, every modern nation in the world has some kind of rule.
Check it out #7 at the bottom of the page.

The 1972 Gay Rights Platform Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972

Why is this being entertained? if these requests came across my desk I would toss it in the shredder and have this group arrested right away, fuck this.

Homosexuals have always been the leaders in trying to "repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent".

:lol: It's not like gay citizens can help what pedophiles will say.

Pale, pedophilia is against the law because of age of consent.

Adults preying upon under age children does not equate to consenting adults who happen to be homosexual AT ALL.

For some reason I believe you BOTH get my point, but you decided to deflect to avoid having to admit it.

Homosexuality = sexual perversion

Pedophilia = sexual perversion

The homos didn't used to be OPENLY ACCEPTED until they waged an all out war against anyone who dared speak out against them. They also infiltrated the APA to get it taken off the list of MENTAL DISORDERS, although there is a large faction of psychiatrists that still maintain homosexuality is a mental illness. So the pedophiles will now take a page out of the homos play book and begin their campaign for ACCEPTANCE. That's what this is all about. There used to be laws against homosexual acts too, and there probably still is, so saying pedophilia is against the law is meaningless. The peds will push to get the laws changed just as the homos did. That is what has begun, and it doesn't have a mutha fuckin' thing to do with dems or repubs truth... you shit for brains partisan HACK. It's the slippery slope syndrome. How can anyone who supports homosexuality say pedophilia is wrong. Who are you to decide one PERVERSION is OK and the other is WRONG? You're going to piss off a whole lot of people if you do that.

No, I get your point but you don't get mine. There is a difference between adults preying upon children and two consenting adults, period.

Regardless of some psychiatric medical definition, age of consent laws protect children from being sexually preyed upon. The law has NO sympathy for THAT perversion because of the HARM it brings and THAT is the difference...That is FACT not opinion.

I understand you are rightfully upset about pedophilia creeps and concerned about a proposed shift in a psychiatric definition possibly creating a legal slippery slope, but deflecting your anger toward gay people is foolish as one really has nothing to do with the other...

There is no abuse of power in a gay relationship. There is no logical comparison between gays and pedophiles. If there were, the same logical comparison could be made between heterosexual couples and pedophiles.

The entire premise of the OP is stupid.

aclu_nambla.jpg

I don't agree with the homophobes but I think the analogy is not a stretch. I can see acceptance of polygamy, prostitution, and drug use leading to legalization as well.

The only difference is that the VAST MAJORITY of people care about child safety. Condemning this group might help. Just sayin...

I agree with that the vast majority of people are opposed to allowing pedophiles to have sex with children. So why do you think there is even the remotest possibility of sex with children being legalised?

Legalization of polygamy, prostitution and drug use concerns consenting adults. It has nothing to do with children and any rights being granted to them to enter into polygamous marriages, become sex workers, etc. It certainly is a stretch to suggest there is any correlation or that they pose a threat to child welfare if legalized.

Yes, child sexual abuse deserves condemnation. But using it as a way to flame up hatred for gays and etc also deserves condemnation. It's not only dishonest, it impedes genuine efforts to protect children.

Last edited:
by Michael Brown
8/25/2011
Townhall.com

Many Americans have been shocked by reports about a recent pro-pedophilia conference in Baltimore in which psychiatrists and other mental health professionals, representing institutions like Harvard and Johns Hopkins, sought to present pedophilia in a sympathetic and even positive light. But why should this surprise us?

Academic articles in scholarly journals have been presenting pedophilia in a sympathetic light for years, and, as Matthew Cullinan Hoffman noted, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) released a report in 1998 “claiming that the ‘negative potential’ of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that ‘the vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from their child sexual abuse experiences.’ It even claimed that large numbers of the victims reported that their experiences were ‘positive,’ and suggested that the phrase ‘child sex abuse’ be replaced with ‘adult-child sex.’” Others have coined the more disgusting term “intergenerational intimacy.”

LINK

I wonder if this means the days of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit are number.
threads merged

Last edited:
We are a society that has tolerated the existance of NAMBLA since 1977 what could you expect.

And before any of you free speech advocates get your panties knotted up its not free speech when it advocates something illegal.

Forum List

Back