And Just As I Predicted... HERE COME THE PEDOPHILES...

No matter what way you look at it, minor females are always abused at a higher rate whether it is by a stranger, friend, or if it is incest.

The bigots aren't going to let scientific facts get in the way of their anti gay crusade.

What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality?

No, I get your point but you don't get mine. There is a difference between adults preying upon children and two consenting adults, period.

Regardless of some psychiatric medical definition, age of consent laws protect children from being sexually preyed upon. The law has NO sympathy for THAT perversion because of the HARM it brings and THAT is the difference...That is FACT not opinion.

I understand you are rightfully upset about pedophilia creeps and concerned about a proposed shift in a psychiatric definition possibly creating a legal slippery slope, but deflecting your anger toward gay people is foolish as one really has nothing to do with the other...
I'm not so sure Pale and other bigots like him really are truly concerned about child safety. If they were, they wouldn't be trying to confuse the issue by turning it into an anti gay debate. It seems to me that abuse of children hardly troubles them at all if they are willing to appropriate the issue and twist it around to suit their own anti gay arguments.

No, I get your point but you don't get mine. There is a difference between adults preying upon children and two consenting adults, period.

Regardless of some psychiatric medical definition, age of consent laws protect children from being sexually preyed upon. The law has NO sympathy for THAT perversion because of the HARM it brings and THAT is the difference...That is FACT not opinion.

I understand you are rightfully upset about pedophilia creeps and concerned about a proposed shift in a psychiatric definition possibly creating a legal slippery slope, but deflecting your anger toward gay people is foolish as one really has nothing to do with the other...
I'm not so sure Pale and other bigots like him really are truly concerned about child safety. If they were, they wouldn't be trying to confuse the issue by turning it into an anti gay debate. It seems to me that abuse of children hardly troubles them at all if they are willing to appropriate the issue and twist it around to suit their own anti gay arguments.

No I think he is truly concerned with protecting children from pedophilia but his visceral reaction causes him to blame gays and liberals who support them because of what he sees as a similar path to social acceptance. My point is it is not really similar at all and he is just being emotional and reacting out of a visceral fear.

I don't agree with the homophobes but I think the analogy is not a stretch. I can see acceptance of polygamy, prostitution, and drug use leading to legalization as well.

The only difference is that the VAST MAJORITY of people care about child safety. Condemning this group might help. Just sayin...

I don't agree with the homophobes but I think the analogy is not a stretch. I can see acceptance of polygamy, prostitution, and drug use leading to legalization as well.

The only difference is that the VAST MAJORITY of people care about child safety. Condemning this group might help. Just sayin...

You know a lot of people that don't condemn pedophiles? Do you liberals pushing for National Pedo day?
Give me a break.

The perverts organization known as GLBT will be the first ones to champion the pedophiles case for legalization.

Since the vast majority of homosexuals do not reproduce.

They need a constant supply of new victims to introduce to their despicable lifestyle.

Thus by legally lowering the age of consent.

The numerical pool of future victims will be dramatically increased.

Last edited:
Are we to infer from TruthSeeker's response that he thinks pedophilia is ok?

Well, it's okay for Democrats to do it but not Republicans.

That's what I got from it.

I'm sure the list of Democrats that have abused children is just as long or longer.

The GOP just doesn't scan the police blotter for Democrats doing it. And how the heck would you know one way or another. I don't think they ask you who you voted for when they haul you in.

The moral of the story is that perversion is not exclusive to one party as they would lead you to believe.

Adults who engage in sex with children are pedophiles.

Adult males who engage in sex with boys (or who lobby to do so) are both pedophiles and homosexual. One need not be homosexual to be a pedophile unless the child who is the object of the sexual encounter happens to be the same gender as the pedophile.

Pedophiles can't be cured by normal means. Either STRICT and total and permanent isolation is required or, perhaps, the death penalty.

It's a simple rule. There should be no exceptions:

when it comes to sexual contact, leave the children alone.

You know a lot of people that don't condemn pedophiles? Do you liberals pushing for National Pedo day?
Give me a break.

I said NOTHING about liberals. I said the "vast majority of PEOPLE" care about child safety. But the fact that some posters on here would rather condemn the homophobes and not this group is most telling.

How about the fact that the National Coalition of Gay Organizations asked for the "Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent"?

Forum List

Back