And it begins

Kinda like the corporations with Bush?

Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

See how fast that little turd deflected the topic off his messiah and the negro double standard by whining about BBUUUUUUUSSSHHH? Two posts.

Evidence? I'll post, you decide (of course the evidence is from an MSNBC news story, so I'm sure you'll cry MSM liberal bias, but, what the hell)
Bush quietly signs corporate tax-cut bill - Stocks & economy- msnbc.com

and, please note the date and the fact that during his first four years in office as president, 2.7 million jobs went overseas.

Last edited:
Provide some evidence Bush did anything for Corporations.

See how fast that little turd deflected the topic off his messiah and the negro double standard by whining about BBUUUUUUUSSSHHH? Two posts.

Evidence? I'll post, you decide (of course the evidence is from an MSNBC news story, so I'm sure you'll cry MSM liberal bias, but, what the hell)

and, please note the date and the fact that during his first four years in office as president, 2.7 million jobs went overseas.

You can thank NAFTA for that!!!!

You can thank NAFTA for that!!!!

NAFTA, signed by Clinton and written and passed by a Republican Congress. Why? And why, when the Republicans controlled the WH and the Congress was it not repealed? And and, why now that the Democrats control the WH and the Congress, is it not repealed.

Forum List

Back