*And It Begins*

[T]he Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion

^Unanimously approved by Congress and signed by Adams^

You're the one talking about ******* and women when the subject is muslims making demands on America to change to their whim, when it's a known fact that they're dead set to take over every place they infest. Their intention is to rule the world under sharia law and kill anyone and everyone that stands in their way.

You on the other hand would have America bend over, grab it's ankles and just let the muslims fuck us every which way from Tuesday even after they've killed thousands of us in cold blood and told us what their intentions are. They can't beat us in a stand up war so they'll just whittle away at us from the inside, and you want to not only let them, but accommodate them.

Why are you such a pathetic, spineless, terrorist coddling, liberal piece of go ahead and turn America into whatever you want, I don't give a fuck, DIRT?
I haven't heard such racist dribble since the KKK.

The fruits of Christianity were religious wars, butcheries, crusades, inquisitions, extermination of the natives of America, and the introduction of African slaves in their place.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

How can anyone who claims to follow the teaching of Christ condom the intolerance, hatred, and bigotry we see coming from the Christian Right? If Christ came to earth today, I don't think there would be any doubt on whose side he would be on.

Sorry bout that,

1. Once and for *ALL* this Nation is founded on Christ!!!!
2. If you don't like that get the hell out!!!!!!!
3. Every President Swore On The Bible, to Defend This Land, and Constitution.
4. You can *NOT* get any more *Christian*!!!
5. I feel rather sorry for most of you stupid bastards!!!!
6. *Pale Rider* is part of my *Posse*!!!
7. I doubt these dumb bastards will ever understand Pale Rider, maybe when thier heads about to be cut off, then they will get it.
8. But then who will care, certainly not me.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Once and for *ALL* this Nation is founded on Christ!!!!
2. If you don't like that get the hell out!!!!!!!
3. Every President Swore On The Bible, to Defend This Land, and Constitution.
4. You can *NOT* get any more *Christian*!!!
5. I feel rather sorry for most of you stupid bastards!!!!
6. *Pale Rider* is part of my *Posse*!!!
7. I doubt these dumb bastards will ever understand Pale Rider, maybe when thier heads about to be cut off, then they will get it.
8. But then who will care, certainly not me.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry about that,

Franklin Pierce was the only president known to use the word affirm rather than swear. Theodore Roosevelt did not use a Bible when taking the oath in 1901. Dwight D. Eisenhower, Harry S. Truman, and Richard Nixon swore the oath on two Bibles. John Quincy Adams swore on a book of law.[4] Lyndon B. Johnson was sworn in on a Roman Catholic missal on Air Force One. Washington kissed the Bible afterwards,[5] and subsequent presidents followed suit, up to Harry Truman,[6] but Dwight D. Eisenhower broke that tradition by saying his own prayer instead of kissing the Bible.[7]
[edit]
:eusa_whistle:

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards,
SirFactusofCheckus

The fruits of Christianity were religious wars, butcheries, crusades, inquisitions, extermination of the natives of America, and the introduction of African slaves in their place.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

How can anyone who claims to follow the teaching of Christ condom the intolerance, hatred, and bigotry we see coming from the Christian Right? If Christ came to earth today, I don't think there would be any doubt on whose side he would be on.

The suicide bombers? WTF is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Lastly, our ancestors established their system of government on morality and religious sentiment. Moral habits, they believed, cannot safely be trusted on any other foundation than religious principle, nor any government be secure which is not supported by moral habits. . . .Whatever makes men good Christians, makes them good citizens.
Daniel Webster

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.
John Jay

And let us with caution indulge the supposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.
George Washington

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams.

Just saying

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sorry bout that,

1. Because this land is a Christian Nation.
2. Founded on *Christian Princples*.

Wow. There is so much fail there, I'm not even going to bother ripping it apart.

Let me do it. Sir James, read carefully:

(1) All of Western Civilization is founded on (a) Greco-Roman ethos and culture and (B) the Judeo-Christian religious culture.

(2) That means, chesswarsnow, that you are such a combination of pagan and Christian and Judiasm and Classic Roman and Greek culture that you can only be a multi-breed.

(3) In part, that is why, with the Constitution, the U.S. was the first modern nation in the west to separate church and state.

Hope that helps ya.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I swear when and if this Nation ever turns its back on Christ, the very next day, it will fall in ruin.
2. And I will say a blessing over it afterwards, that Jesus Christ did it right!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I swear when and if this Nation ever turns its back on Christ, the very next day, it will fall in ruin.
2. And I will say a blessing over it afterwards, that Jesus Christ did it right!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WTF are you driveling on about? :cuckoo:

- Arthur Schopenhauer

The suicide bombers? WTF is wrong with you?:cuckoo:
Of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, just how many do you think are suicide bombers? With a religion as large as Islam, it's very easy to find examples of intolerance, and cruelty. It makes great copy but it does not mean that activity is representative of most Muslims.

Sorry bout that,

1. You keep telling yourself that.
2. Dream big, you're dreaming.
3. islams reality is to get you dead.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are one of those people who believes Jesus was white, and really American, aren't you?

I think we ought to make Ramadan a public holiday for all Americans and take a month off from work.

It'd do a great deal for world peace.

Yeah world peace...

Tell me, how do you think it's achievable? Is it in a world like this? You think everyone will actually get along?

:eusa_eh:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are one of those people who believes Jesus was white, and really American, aren't you?

You speak of the Mor(m)ons?

For anyone who's interested, there is a very good series running on PBS called God in America. I think it reruns this weekend.

Forum List

Back