*And It Begins*

:lol:

You're the one bitching about people wanting to change America. The fact is that the majority loved slavery, but those evil libruhl swine and ******* wouldn't just go somewhere that didn't have it.

Then you bitched because some guys who were muslim killed some people. I showed that using that same standard, white men are the very worst of all.

Now you're running away from everything you said. Like always.

You're the one talking about ******* and women when the subject is muslims making demands on America to change to their whim, when it's a known fact that they're dead set to take over every place they infest. Their intention is to rule the world under sharia law and kill anyone and everyone that stands in their way.

You on the other hand would have America bend over, grab it's ankles and just let the muslims fuck us every which way from Tuesday even after they've killed thousands of us in cold blood and told us what their intentions are. They can't beat us in a stand up war so they'll just whittle away at us from the inside, and you want to not only let them, but accommodate them.

Why are you such a pathetic, spineless, terrorist coddling, liberal piece of go ahead and turn America into whatever you want, I don't give a fuck, DIRT?

Last edited:
The ONLY to make it work out so that it is fair to everyone, is WITH secular progressive atheism.

No religious recognition of anything.

Not necessarily. Simply say state-supported tax-supported activities must not promote religious content. Separation of church and state.

Teachers get a set of days (5, 10, 15, whatever) as days off; give the same thing to the students. I see no problem with winter break, magically falling around 12.25, and spring break, which may or may not encompass Easter weekend.

We can do this fairly for everybody, I would think.

muslims making demands on America to change to their whim
So did the injins, the katholicks, the negroes, the T-totallers ands then the drinkers...
Their intention is rule the world under sharia law
Really? All the Muslims want Sharia law? There are no moderate muslims in the world? I guess all the Jews want to restore the laws of Leviticus and kill unbelievers :cuckoo:

You on the other hand would have America bend over, grab it's ankles and just let the muslims fuck us every which way from Tuesday

Actually, I'd rather we just not let morons like you keep getting us into these fucking religious wars.
they've killed thousands of us in cold blood and told us what their intentions are.

There Jihadists have. As have Christian terrorists, Communist terrorists, and Mormons through history. But not every Christian is Hutaree, not every Mormon murders entire wagon trains, not every German is a NAZI, and not every Muslim is a Jihadist.

But people like you give them reason to side with the extremists.

Don't come here wanting to change America. We, the majority, don't want it, need it, or like it.

Yes, never try to change America! Love it or leave it, abolitionist ******-loving, not-wanting-to-quarter-troops-in-peacetime, wanting-a-fair-and-speedy-trial, wanting-women-and-*******-to-vote, unAmerican swine!
I don't recall ******* killing thousands of Americans in cold blood, aside from the fact that they were FORCIBLY brought here. I don't recall WOMEN killing thousands of people in cold blood.

If you're going to try and pass that lame argument off, use an example that coincides.

Come on, PR: think this through.

I know Christians who killed almost a million Americans from 1775 to Iraq II. American Christians killed more than 600,000 American Christians in our Civil War.

muslims making demands on America to change to their whim
So did the injins, the katholicks, the negroes, the T-totallers ands then the drinkers...
Their intention is rule the world under sharia law
Really? All the Muslims want Sharia law? There are no moderate muslims in the world? I guess all the Jews want to restore the laws of Leviticus and kill unbelievers :cuckoo:

You on the other hand would have America bend over, grab it's ankles and just let the muslims fuck us every which way from Tuesday

Actually, I'd rather we just not let morons like you keep getting us into these fucking religious wars.
they've killed thousands of us in cold blood and told us what their intentions are.

There Jihadists have. As have Christian terrorists, Communist terrorists, and Mormons through history. But not every Christian is Hutaree, not every Mormon murders entire wagon trains, not every German is a NAZI, and not every Muslim is a Jihadist.

But people like you give them reason to side with the extremists.

Nothing but hyperbole and bull shit.

No wonder few here take the time to debate with you when you're such an idiot.

Yes, never try to change America! Love it or leave it, abolitionist ******-loving, not-wanting-to-quarter-troops-in-peacetime, wanting-a-fair-and-speedy-trial, wanting-women-and-*******-to-vote, unAmerican swine!
I don't recall ******* killing thousands of Americans in cold blood, aside from the fact that they were FORCIBLY brought here. I don't recall WOMEN killing thousands of people in cold blood.

If you're going to try and pass that lame argument off, use an example that coincides.

I know Christians who killed almost a million Americans from 1775 to Iraq II. American Christians killed more than 600,000 American Christians in our Civil War.

C'mon Jake, stick with current events. Try and focus on the topic at hand and not things that happened thousands of years ago.

C'mon Jake, stick with current events. Try and focus on the topic at hand and not things that happened thousands of years ago.

Losing the discussion, huh? Lost your logical grounding, huh? We are going to hold American Christians responsible for Timothy McVeigh's blowing up the OKC federal building?

PR, stop while you are behind.

It has nothing to do with intolerance with me...

I don't believe public schools are closed for the sole purpose of anyone's religious holidays.

I believe they are given Winter and Spring breaks, and they chose the timing of Christmas and Easter for these breaks because too many children were missing school a day or 2 during these periods, so they chose to schedule their winter and Spring breaks around this time period.

The schools are NOT closing these weeks at a time for a religious holiday.....that would be unconstitutional.

And closing a school for one day for a religious Muslim Holiday would be unconstitutional as well.

Have ANY Public schools been closed for a Jewish religious holiday?

NO, they have not....because we do not close schools solely or specifically for religious holy days.

In Montgomery County Maryland the public schools do close for Yom Kippur and Rosh Hahanah. There are two other Jewish holy days in the Fall in which the students do not receive homework in recognition of these days. Several years ago when my son was in school and told me there was no homework because it was a Jewish holiday, I naturally didn't believe him and called the school to verify--and they confirmed it.

So I don't see how they could justify not allowing the same considerations for children of the Muslim beliefs.

Really? All the Muslims want Sharia law? There are no moderate muslims in the world?

What do you call someone who doesn't follow sharia law and therefore also doesn't follow the koran? A non-muslim.

:lol:

You're the one bitching about people wanting to change America. The fact is that the majority loved slavery, but those evil libruhl swine and ******* wouldn't just go somewhere that didn't have it.

Then you bitched because some guys who were muslim killed some people. I showed that using that same standard, white men are the very worst of all.

Now you're running away from everything you said. Like always.

Truth is that slave owners were the minority.......

Adamo is not a speedo in the intel dept, JB. Just accept facts. These illiterates simply can't reason.

Slave owners represented a quarter of the whites in the South and held 90% of the wealth. The slave owners overwhelmingly dominated the political, cultural, and social system in 1860 in the South. South Carolina was the least democratic state in the nation, its laws skewed to protect the majority's stake in slavery: a theft of humanity and its wealth.

I get concerned when I hear our politicians and political pundits proclaiming that we’re a Christian nation. We’re not. We’re a nation of mostly Christians, to be sure, but there are other religions here as well, and a lot of non-believers too. This attitude I would expect to find in countries with state sponsored religions but not in America.

We are a Christian majority nation. At last poll I heard it was about 85%.

If you're a muslim and that's so important to you, then stay in your muslim nation. Don't come here wanting to change America. We, the majority, don't want it, need it, or like it.
The actual figure is closer to 78% with the fastest growing segment being the unaffiliated.

When Benjamin Franklin helped establish a non-denominational religious meeting house in Philadelphia, he emphasized its non-sectarian nature by stating that "even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach Mohammedanism to us, he would find a pulpit at his service". This typifies the founders desire to create a nation where everyone would be free to worship or not worship as they pleased. The founder in no way intended our country to be a "Christian Nation".

Statistics on Religion in America Report -- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life
Islam in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back