And isn't it ironic; doncha think

Who is Chris Hayes and why should I give a hoot in hell what about his navel contemplation?
A journalist whose brother works for Obama's campaign.

He's boringly unobjective.
So, the answers to my query are:

1) A party line hack.

2) You shouldn't.

I knew somebody around here could come across with a straight answer.

hmm.jpg

Why is that? Why are the people who did this damage just skating merrily away into the sunset.

because they fund political campaigns and roger clemons doesn't??

Jim johnson made a science of funding campaigns

Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelick, Jim Johnson, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should each be serving 8,000 year prison sentences

As should Bill Clinton

As should Larry Summers, but he is to busy advising the President on economic policies.
As should Timothy Geithner but he is too busy being Secretary of the nations Treasury.
As should every executive of the SEC, but they are too busy going to lavish conferences.

Who is Chris Hayes and why should I give a hoot in hell what about his navel contemplation?

1) A party line hack.

2) You shouldn't.

It's pretty hard not to laugh hysterically even calling him a journalist, given that.

1) A party line hack.

2) You shouldn't.

It's pretty hard not to laugh hysterically even calling him a journalist, given that.

I find it funny that everybody (yes, including me) already forgot why this guy last popped into the news. Bonus points to the first poster who spills.

Yup! And yet you weigh in. What a sad little life for a sad little man.
First of all, you didn't include a part of the piece that is quite material to what the piece actually said. Ever hear of lies of omission? Folks respond a lot better to honesty.

Secondly, no evidence has never been evidence of non-existence. I have to believe you realize that, as well.

I'll speak for myself, but when the rhetoric of the facts is not the dominating rhetoric in discussion, I am suspicious. Additionally, when the rhetoric is propaganda-based, I am motivated even more to dig for the actual facts. Snake oil sales tactics rarely have any effect on me other than to make me suspicious of both the content of the presentation and the presenter. That's human nature.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back