And isn't it ironic; doncha think

As should Bill Clinton

Deflection.

Have you ever heard of Freddie and Fannie?

Do you have any idea what their role was in the meltdown? Hint: They were the binary financial black holes at the epicenter of it
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were victims, not culprits - BusinessWeek
Start with the most basic fact of all: virtually none of the $1.5 trillion of cratering subprime mortgages were backed by Fannie or Freddie. That’s right — most subprime mortgages did not meet Fannie or Freddie’s strict lending standards. All those no money down, no interest for a year, low teaser rate loans? All the loans made without checking a borrower’s income or employment history? All made in the private sector, without any support from Fannie and Freddie.

Who is Chris Hayes and why should I give a hoot in hell what about his navel contemplation?
I don't know who he is either, but what he said was right on!
No, what he said is what we know as "non sequitur".

As outrageous as their racket is, banksters do both what they're allowed to do and what they're ordered to do (i.e. perfectly solvent banks forced to take bailout loot for the sake of appearances), while juicing baseball players didn't even violate the existing rules of the game....Put the banksters under oath in front of congress, and you risk blowing the lid off the whole incestuous affair.

But if we want to talk about real and verified criminal activity that has been completely swept under the rug, why hasn't Dianne Frenkenstein been run out of the Senate (and in fact been seated on another rather important Senate committee) for her deliberate graft, in funneling millions upon millions of defense contracts to her husband's arms company?...Couldn't have anything to do with that (D) by her name, could it?
There's a lot of corruption in Gov't on both sides. And if The People would stop looking at their iPhones and watching sports long enough to notice, things would change. Overnight.

But the Bankers are on top of the Ponzi/Control Pyramid. Bust them, and everything else will fall like a house of cards.

Oddball, you gotta' stop looking at just Political Affiliation because the Bankers bought BOTH PARTIES long ago and they just use them to keep the focus off themselves us fighting with each other which diminishes our power.

Go back to Eisenhowers speech about the Military Industrial Complex and you could apply that to the Banker Industrial Complex as well.

How many people know the Federal Reserve is Privately owned? It starts with them.

As outrageous as their racket is, banksters do both what they're allowed to do and what they're ordered to do (i.e. perfectly solvent banks forced to take bailout loot for the sake of appearances), while juicing baseball players didn't even violate the existing rules of the game....Put the banksters under oath in front of congress, and you risk blowing the lid off the whole incestuous affair.

But if we want to talk about real and verified criminal activity that has been completely swept under the rug, why hasn't Dianne Frenkenstein been run out of the Senate (and in fact been seated on another rather important Senate committee) for her deliberate graft, in funneling millions upon millions of defense contracts to her husband's arms company?...Couldn't have anything to do with that (D) by her name, could it?
There's a lot of corruption in Gov't on both sides. And if The People would stop looking at their iPhones and watching sports long enough to notice, things would change. Overnight.

But the Bankers are on top of the Ponzi/Control Pyramid. Bust them, and everything else will fall like a house of cards.

Oddball, you gotta' stop looking at just Political Affiliation because the Bankers bought BOTH PARTIES long ago and they just use them to keep the focus off themselves us fighting with each other which diminishes our power.

Go back to Eisenhowers speech about the Military Industrial Complex and you could apply that to the Banker Industrial Complex as well.

How many people know the Federal Reserve is Privately owned? It starts with them.

Freakin brilliant, too bad I'm tapped. Fortunately, I have a reasonably long memory on that front. :thup:

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

Bloop can deliver only silly talking pointlesses.

When it gets down to the hard stuff -- like actual facts -- she takes her powder.

Her thread should be titled "Isn't it ironic, I don't think"... because she studiously and with astonishing proficiency, completely avoids thinking.

As should Bill Clinton

Deflection.

Do you have any idea what their role was in the meltdown? Hint: They were the binary financial black holes at the epicenter of it
But not when any of the named people were involved!!! HUD, under the Bush Administration, agreed to give Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac credit for buying subprime mortgage-backed securities to meet their affordable housing goals.

Deflection.

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were victims, not culprits - BusinessWeek
Start with the most basic fact of all: virtually none of the $1.5 trillion of cratering subprime mortgages were backed by Fannie or Freddie. That’s right — most subprime mortgages did not meet Fannie or Freddie’s strict lending standards. All those no money down, no interest for a year, low teaser rate loans? All the loans made without checking a borrower’s income or employment history? All made in the private sector, without any support from Fannie and Freddie.

"No income, no assets" underwriting is the new "strict"

LOL

http://www.americahomekey.com/Profiles/FANNIE MAE ALT A GUIDELINES_020102.pdf

Last edited:
Deflection.

But not when any of the named people were involved!!! HUD, under the Bush Administration, agreed to give Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac credit for buying subprime mortgage-backed securities to meet their affordable housing goals.

Which President removed Glass-Steagal?

He doesn't know what that is.

He doesn't know what that is.

elvis. I am seeing color.

What is the story?

This plot line confuses me!

Are my congrats (again) belated?

Forum List

Back