And isn't it ironic; doncha think

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
hmm.jpg

Why is that? Why are the people who did this damage just skating merrily away into the sunset.

Because Bankers run the country. If I stole $100 from a Bank I'd be in jail. But when John Corzine steals 2 Billion, nothing happens.

There's a reason for that.

Some combination of insufficient evidence, poorly writtten laws that are hard to prosecute, and the most inept DOJ in history? Not to mention regulators who don't know bunghole from hole in the ground.

Or anything, really. :thup:
I have a good handle on what platitudinous navel gazing and pretentious sloganeering looks like, and it's summed up nicely in your vapid OP.

Ever looked into a career in writing fruity lefty whackadoodle bumper stickers? :lol:

You wouldn't be talking to me personally, would you? Keep in mind I saw Pale Ass' post about why he stepped down.

I'm loving what BrainDead defines as 'deflection'. Clearly, the facts are inconvenient to her latest 'talking point'.

Who is Chris Hayes and why should I give a hoot in hell what about his navel contemplation?
I don't know who he is either, but what he said was right on!
No, what he said is what we know as "non sequitur".

As outrageous as their racket is, banksters do both what they're allowed to do and what they're ordered to do (i.e. perfectly solvent banks forced to take bailout loot for the sake of appearances), while juicing baseball players didn't even violate the existing rules of the game....Put the banksters under oath in front of congress, and you risk blowing the lid off the whole incestuous affair.

But if we want to talk about real and verified criminal activity that has been completely swept under the rug, why hasn't Dianne Frenkenstein been run out of the Senate (and in fact been seated on another rather important Senate committee) for her deliberate graft, in funneling millions upon millions of defense contracts to her husband's arms company?...Couldn't have anything to do with that (D) by her name, could it?

Forum List

Back