“And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments. . .” Luke 16:23

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
hell4.jpg

Hi guys, it is absolutely unimportant whether do you believe in Hell or not, the main issue is if you are a sinner you will be burned, if not enjoy the Paradise.

Most of today 'christian' 'churches' are already dead ( it was predicted in the Bible ), if they lie to you than it is not that you will have not punishment for your wrong works.

The list of deadly sins is long, therefore better today stop commit sins and repent, otherwise you will be here.

Read more about Hell:

The Truth About Hell

hell4.jpg

Hi guys, it is absolutely unimportant whether do you believe in Hell or not, the main issue is if you are a sinner you will be burned, if not enjoy the Paradise.

Most of today 'christian' 'churches' are already dead ( it was predicted in the Bible ), if they lie to you than it is not that you will have not punishment for your wrong works.

The list of deadly sins is long, therefore better today stop commit sins and repent, otherwise you will be here.

Read more about Hell:

The Truth About Hell

Amen!

A newspaper clip from Baron's OP link:
The Truth About Hell

The following article appeared in the well respected Finland newspaper,Ammenusastia
hell1.jpg

hell2.jpg
"As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

hell3.jpg
"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!"

The following is a recording that claims to be the actual sounds of hell from the above article.

Are these the actual sounds of hell?
Listen and you decide. . .

Real Audio Format

MP3 Format

This newspaper clip is from your link in OP, Baron. I could not figure out how to use the audio feature above but found this video on youtube. The recording sent to this radio host was posted on youtube with a message from the person who sent it. The person wrote to the radio host said that their uncle had told them the story and that it did occur in Siberia, the story is true.

The person's uncle collected video tapes and let them listen to this audio tape and they copied it. The uncle received his copy from a friend of his who worked at the BBC. The cries of the damned in hell are the sounds recorded on this tape:

I found the original video - here it is - at the end -you can hear a demon - as well as the cries of the damned. I think the other video I put up cut the ending off short for some reason. It is important to listen to this video so that you can hear it. The title is Hellsound from Siberia Digging. Towards the very end you'll hear the voice of a demon tormenting them - it is unmistakable!

Last edited:
Move the video up to 2:32 and right after you'll hear the voice of a demon speaking in a deep guteral voice - there is no question but that this recording is of hell. The earlier video I posted is the same video but it was cut off short and you do not hear what you will hear on this video. Listen to it. Forward video to 2:32 time - on red line of video and keep listening. It sounds like the demon said the word Edhen. Listen to it and see for yourself. Edhen means delight. This would make sense as demons delight in the sufferings of the damned which they inflict upon them.

Last edited:
The Muslim who murdered over 80 people and injured dozens more is in hell now. It is too late for him. If you are a Muslim, do not join him. Take heed to Baron's OP Message and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved!

Forum List

Back