. . . and i think to myself: what a wonderful world.

I guess I don't understand your comment.

Could it be that you don't think a man that intentionally hits a police officer with his car should not be shot at?

I still don't understand why the cops didn't confront them before they got into the car if they believed a gun was in the car.

Defendant Isnora approached the Nissan Altima into which Mr. Guzman and Sean Bell, two of the more active participants in the heated exchange, entered.

The Altima, which was driven by Mr. Bell, sped away from its parked position, struck defendant Isnora and collided head on with the police van that had entered Liverpool Street. The Altima then went into reverse, backed up onto the sidewalk, struck a gate and then went forward and to the right, striking the police van again. As this was happening, defendant Isnora -- who testified in the grand jury --observed Mr. Guzman, the front passenger, move his body as if he were reaching for a weapon.

Defendant Isnora yelled, "gun" and fired.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-nystat0426,0,1369478.story

I understand that someone inside the bar claimed that the victim was going to his car to get a gun and that is what made the cops suspicious.

I understand that someone inside the bar claimed that the victim was going to his car to get a gun and that is what made the cops suspicious.

Victim? Victims to their own stupidity, maybe. If you resist arrest with violence, expect to get tased or shot. That's a serious no-brainer. I don't even see where there's an argument unless you want to discuss what lousy shots the police officers are.

Victim? Victims to their own stupidity, maybe. If you resist arrest with violence, expect to get tased or shot. That's a serious no-brainer. I don't even see where there's an argument unless you want to discuss what lousy shots the police officers are.

Definitely need some more range time..........

Forum List

Back