And here we go: Pedophilia is being normalized.

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

This is pretty similar to how homosexuality was normalized back in 70s.

Thoughts?

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder

In a move toward destigmatizing pedophilia, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) in its updated Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), distinguishes between pedophiles who desire sex with children, and those who act on those desires.

The former group -- those who want to have sex with children but whose desires are not distressing or harmful to themselves or others -- is no longer classified as having a psychiatric condition in the updated DSM.

This is pretty similar to how homosexuality was normalized back in 70s.

Thoughts?
Hey tell me the first 2 things that pop into your head when you hear APA and DSM. Be honest and say what you thought IMMEDIATELY after deciding to think about it!

Those who are old enough to remember 70s may see the pattern in the process.
Those not old enough to remember, but red few books, might also see it.
Of course, there are those who will throw labels for just quoting an article from Huffington Post.

Those who are old enough to remember 70s may see the pattern in the process.
Those not old enough to remember, but red few books, might also see it.
Of course, there are those who will throw labels for just quoting an article from Huffington Post.
Fallacy of false comparison. No comparable pattern exists. Your warped, twisted sexual personality develops these abnormalities.

False comparison? Keep reading.

For upwards of 70 years the APA classified homosexuality as a mental disorder. However in the early 1970s, homosexual activists campaigned violently against the APA, protesting at their offices. In 1973 the APA board of trustees caved in and voted to remove homosexuality as a disorder category from their diagnostic manual, a decision ratified by 58% of the general APA membership the following year. Since then the APA has updated its DSM and has openly renounced its former position.

That's not how science is done. Intimidation and public pressure isn't scientific. Despite even a "declaration of war" from these people, 42% of the APA still refused to cave in and they were ignored because of fear and intimidation. When I said "declaration of war" I am referring to 1971 conference when Kameny stormed the stage, grabbed the microphone from the speaker, and yelled, “Psychiatry is the enemy incarnate!! Psychiatry has waged a relentless war of extermination against us!! You may take this as a declaration of war against you!” Source - Wikipedia

Last edited:

I would not consider it a mental disorder at all. Pedophilia is fucked up and kinda twisted... but it's not a mental disorder.

"Intimidation and public pressure isn't scientific." You need actual objective reporting and history, bub, and you don't.

Your propaganda is nothing more than fallacy of false comparison.

Fallacy of false comparison. No comparable pattern exists. Your warped, twisted sexual personality develops these abnormalities.

No pattern? Or you just don't see it.

The same APA who "proved" that homosexuality is not mental disorder, just released finding that no all pedophiles have mental disorder.

Asshole, It's not me saying it, nor agreeing with it, I am quoting them.

The question is actually, do you agree with them?

"Intimidation and public pressure isn't scientific." You need actual objective reporting and history, bub, and you don't.

Your propaganda is nothing more than fallacy of false comparison.

Its interesting, you did find word "intimidation" in my quote and start blabbering about objective reporting, but in the same quote you "missed" a link to the source of the quote.

Once Hispanics become the majority in America the age of consent will be at twelve the same way it is in Hispanic countries.

And the creepy white homosexual loving liberals will take full advantage

Once Hispanics become the majority in America the age of consent will be at twelve the same way it is in Hispanic countries.
Sweet, then you'll only have those pesky incest and bestiality laws to worry about with your preferred paramours.

Yeah, yeh, I seriously doubt that without complain on my spelling you would be able to say anything.
Well first of all it wasn't a complaint, it was derisive laughter. There is a distinct difference, why would I complain about something that offers opportunity for laughter?

Secondly usually spelling doesn't catch the eye, but surely you must concede the sweet irony of you misspelling "read" while wagging your finger about people who have "red" books.

Funny shit, keep it coming.

Forum List

Back