And have ya heard of THIS frickin' moron?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Just what in the hell is it that compells this moron to apologize to anyone, let alone OTHER COUNTRIES??!!

I mean since when did America have to "apologize" to ANYONE for it's elections??!!

Where do these people come from??!! And how do they keep thinking up this wild and crazy shit??!!

For the life of me... I don't get it. Unless for only one reason, they're trying their level best at a psychological ploy to make those who did the right thing feel "guilty". Well mister "I apologize", you don't make me feel guilty for SHIT!! It just makes me want to KICK YOUR LIBERAL ASS.

Move to fucking france if you're that disappointed ya fucking pinheaded moron!! Or better yet, march your liberal ass down to ground zero and blow your fucking brains out like your brother did, then we'll have two less fucking idiots in America.

FUCK these people INFURIATE me.... :blowup:

This was posted about earlier on the mssg board. These are 90 % college aged kids, white, living off mommy and daddy and complete with a variety of piercings, tatoos and hair colors. They are going to latch on to Bruce Springsteen, Good Charlotte, and of course Hollywood.
Their votes didn't make a difference because we voted via prayer. Period.
Parents..Teach your children....

GWBfan said:
This was posted about earlier on the mssg board. These are 90 % college aged kids, white, living off mommy and daddy and complete with a variety of piercings, tatoos and hair colors. They are going to latch on to Bruce Springsteen, Good Charlotte, and of course Hollywood.
Their votes didn't make a difference because we voted via prayer. Period.
Parents..Teach your children....

I took a quick look around and didn't see it. I didn't mean to dupe anything.

Oh well, at least I had a good vent about it... :teeth:

Actually, I would LOVE to find out how many of these idiot college kids actually voted, lol.

Forum List

Back