"And God said, let there be light"

The universe is estimated to have been around for about 400 million years before light appeared. So "let there be light" isn't about the Big Bang.

400 million years in relation to how long the universe has existed is practically nonexistent.

You do realize this, right?

I kinda have the opinion that light is most important to human beings, which was why God was focused on light. As I've said, light is only a small fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. Most of what exists we cannot detect. But this limited ability to sense the reality around us is representative of our general limited finite nature in general. It is up to God to reveal the reality around us that we are unable to understand or grasp. Without him, all we know is a very limited scope of reality in terms of what we can detect with our 5 senses.

Most of what IS we cannot detect.
God didn't focus on anything, someone wrote in a book that god said something. Totally made up.

If there is a God, then creation says something about that God.

It tells us what he does focus on, what is important to that God, etc. In essence, your creation is a mirror to your soul in what is important to YOU.

When we think physically our nerves produce electrochemical impulses - and the mediator of electro-magnetic processes is light.

who's we ...

images

at least you did not dwell on the CNS .... nerves, have nothing to do with light at least in the recognition of what is outside their own physiology, christian.

The universe is estimated to have been around for about 400 million years before light appeared.

The middle free length of the way of photons became so long in the age of about 380,000 years so the universe started to become more and more transparent within the next 100,000 years. The temperature was in this days about 4000°K - what's now the background radiation with a temperature of 2.73°K

So "let there be light" isn't about the Big Bang.

Why light? How was light created? Why nothing else instead of light? Why anything at all?

They said light because the goat herders that wrote the bible didn't know anything else.

The universe is estimated to have been around for about 400 million years before light appeared. So "let there be light" isn't about the Big Bang.

400 million years in relation to how long the universe has existed is practically nonexistent.

You do realize this, right?

I kinda have the opinion that light is most important to human beings, which was why God was focused on light. As I've said, light is only a small fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum. Most of what exists we cannot detect. But this limited ability to sense the reality around us is representative of our general limited finite nature in general. It is up to God to reveal the reality around us that we are unable to understand or grasp. Without him, all we know is a very limited scope of reality in terms of what we can detect with our 5 senses.

Most of what IS we cannot detect.
God didn't focus on anything, someone wrote in a book that god said something. Totally made up.

If there is a God, then creation says something about that God.

It tells us what he does focus on, what is important to that God, etc. In essence, your creation is a mirror to your soul in what is important to YOU.
God isn't focussing on us otherwise he wouldn't be making deformed and retarded babies.

When we think physically our nerves produce electrochemical impulses - and the mediator of electro-magnetic processes is light.

who's we …

I and my team = normally all human beings - except everyone who likes to exclude himself. Tell me why you think what in another way.

images

at least you did not dwell on the CNS .... nerves, have nothing to do with light at least in the recognition of what is outside their own physiology, christian.

I spoke not about meta-physics here, although this is very interesting too. I spoke about physics. The mediator of the electromagnetic power are photons. That's why life is light. The action potential is an electromagnetic impulse - this electromagnetic impulse needs light to exist. Ergo: When we think we are inside full of light.

Last edited:
The universe is estimated to have been around for about 400 million years before light appeared.

The middle free length of the way of photons became so long in the age of about 380,000 years so the universe started to become more and more transparent within the next 100,000 years. The temperature was in this days about 4000°K - what's now the background radiation with a temperature of 2.73°K

Why light? How was light created? Why nothing else instead of light? Why anything at all?

They said light because the goat herders that wrote the bible didn't know anything else.

I do not speak with you any longer. It's only a waste of time to do so, Nazi.

Last edited:

Zeig Heil!

Zeig Heil!

no comment

Forum List

Back