And Davey Thinks They're Gonna Take NC

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
For some unexplained reason, both Dave and Barry think they're gonna take NC this November. Perhaps, for both of them their knowledge of US History is so skimpy they're unaware that the first shots fired in the Civil war were fired a rough 100 miles or so South. Or that Richmond, Va, a 100 miles or so North and East was famous for its I-95 billboard, visible mainly to Northbound travelers, reading "Congress, America is coming for you. Vote out the Liberals and the Progressives, November, 2010". Barry may have also had another brief "You have ME!" moment when they agreed to hold the Democratic Convention in Charlotte but restricted work in preparing for it to Northern Yankee Labor Unions only, local labor ineligible, NC being a right to work state. In spite of what the Liberal Chattering Classes from places like Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, and Chapel Hill may be telling their big city northern brethren, America was built by folks from places like Mebane, Murphy, and Yanceyville.

» I’m WSRM, and I’m Proud - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Hello old friend - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» You’ll never walk alone - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Marine One - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Just an old fashioned southern girl - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

For some unexplained reason, both Dave and Barry think they're gonna take NC this November. Perhaps, for both of them their knowledge of US History is so skimpy they're unaware that the first shots fired in the Civil war were fired a rough 100 miles or so South. Or that Richmond, Va, a 100 miles or so North and East was famous for its I-95 billboard, visible mainly to Northbound travelers, reading "Congress, America is coming for you. Vote out the Liberals and the Progressives, November, 2010". Barry may have also had another brief "You have ME!" moment when they agreed to hold the Democratic Convention in Charlotte but restricted work in preparing for it to Northern Yankee Labor Unions only, local labor ineligible, NC being a right to work state. In spite of what the Liberal Chattering Classes from places like Raleigh, Charlotte, Durham, and Chapel Hill may be telling their big city northern brethren, America was built by folks from places like Mebane, Murphy, and Yanceyville.

» I’m WSRM, and I’m Proud - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Hello old friend - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» You’ll never walk alone - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Marine One - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

» Just an old fashioned southern girl - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

What about North Ogdenville?

Forum List

Back