And another rat joins the race Big Bird De Blasio...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
I can't help myself... This turdburd is a real joke... He will need another job... He won't even be re-elected in his present job...

De Blasio to announce his bid for the White House

new_york_city_mayor_bill_de_blasio_with_sesame_street_character_big_bird_ap.jpg

Didn't he change his name to sound like an Italian, just to get votes in NYC? He's actually German or something.

Ah, yes; changed his name three times. lol what a loon.

Didn't he change his name to sound like an Italian, just to get votes in NYC? He's actually German or something.

Ah, yes; changed his name three times. lol what a loon.

He has an Italian hooked nose, which is slight smaller and narrower than a typical Jewish hooked nose. So obviously he was approved by the synagogues and Jewish establishment, otherwise he would have had no chance.

William Whilhelm was his name before he became Italian....he has to run! He is term limited and can't run for mayor again....Now is the time to hit up the BIG NYC DONORS for that multimillion cache of money that he can keep for his NEXT SHOT at running for president in 2024!....Rumor has it that his wife, Chirlane McCray is going to run for mayor!

He has an Italian hooked nose, which is slight smaller and narrower than a typical Jewish hooked nose. So obviously he was approved by the synagogues and Jewish establishment, otherwise he would have had no chance.
Yeah, Big Bird doesn't look Jewish but he is kosher to eat.

I can't help myself... This turdburd is a real joke... He will need another job... He won't even be re-elected in his present job...
De Blasio to announce his bid for the White House

Good! Good! That makes 23 knuckleheads now all beating themselves up trying to get a shot at Trump!

I really can't wait for the Democrat primaries; it's going to be one giant hilarious circus of the stupid and deranged.

Around June 26 I think it begins.

The Mayor who cut out Meat on Mondays for School Kids so that NY could reduce Cow Farts is Running for President!

Oh Goody

The Mayor who cut out Meat on Mondays for School Kids so that NY could reduce Cow Farts is Running for President!

Oh Goody

He should have made the announcement earlier this week at President Trump's domicile. He was in front of the Golden Escalator, he should have descended it with his Old Lady.

Then we would have something to compare him with President Trump.

Oh Goody

He should have made the announcement earlier this week at President Trump's domicile. He was in front of the Golden Escalator, he should have descended it with his Old Lady.

Then we would have something to compare him with President Trump.

The ride down the escalator worked for TRUMP because he owned the building.

New Topics

Forum List

Back