And another Poll.....

PPP skewed poll showing a tie put Romney +5, which seems to be the cuttoff for toss-up...

Keep dreaming, son...

Edit: D+9 oversample... Yeah, that'll happen in NC....:lol:

Also, you do understand that NC has about 25% more registered Democrats than Republicans, right?

http://www.app.sboe.state.nc.us/webapps/voter_stats/results.aspx?date=10-20-2012

Not every registered voter votes...

Do you think Democrats in NC will come out with a +9 advantage over Republicans on election night?

It was a +11 Dem advantage just 4 years ago and with Obama's strong ground game in NC I can see +9 happening.

The folks over at UnSkewed Polls are showing a Romney landslide.

:rolleyes:

map_unskewed_projection_10_25_2012.gif

Also, you do understand that NC has about 25% more registered Democrats than Republicans, right?

http://www.app.sboe.state.nc.us/webapps/voter_stats/results.aspx?date=10-20-2012

Do you think Democrats in NC will come out with a +9 advantage over Republicans on election night?

It was a +11 Dem advantage just 4 years ago and with Obama's strong ground game in NC I can see +9 happening.

D+11 in North Carolina? Link?

This is not 2008...

Momentum is when Romney overcomes a 16 point gender gap lead by Obama with women. That defines momentum.

This is not 2008...

Here you go. Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

I realize it isn't 2008 but I think you are vastly underestimating the Obama GOTV effort.

This is not 2008...

Here you go. Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

I realize it isn't 2008 but I think you are vastly underestimating the Obama GOTV effort.

Exit polls said Kerry won Ohio...:lol:

Reality... Come join us in it... It won't kill you, but your candidate isn't gonna win NC...:lol:

This is not 2008...

Exit polls said Kerry won Ohio...:lol:

Reality... Come join us in it... It won't kill you, but your candidate isn't gonna win NC...:lol:

He doesn't need to win NC. The fact that NC went Dem in 2008 and is even close this year is not a good sign for the GOP going forward in future elections.

0bama won NC 49.9 to 49.5 in 2008...

No way that was a D+11 turnout...

Sorry Ace...

You do realize plenty of southern states have a good number of registered Democrats that never vote D for president, right?

Whats that got to do with anything?

Here's a good reason Barry isn't gonna win NC.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/10/u...ma-uncertain-in-2012.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Because there will probably be a higher Dem turnout even if Obama loses NC and I would bet there was a higher Dem turnout than GOP in 2004 as well.

Momentum is when Romney overcomes a 16 point gender gap lead by Obama with women. That defines momentum.

In multiple polls?

That was AP. Not bad at all.

It's going to be close; there is no doubt about it. RCP average that I saw earlier today had Obama up 2 points only.

You have Michigan tied now. You have Ohio according to Rasmussen tied now. Of course everything is within the margin of error.

I'm reading that Gallup now has Romney up 3%.

It's going to be a squeaker.

Poll shows five-point edge for Obama in Ohio – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I believe Rassmussen has it tied in Ohio. So, it is still anyone's race...IMHO.

Gallup is right-leaning and Rasmussen is a joke.

Nate Silver is THEE go-to-guy when it comes to Presidential Election predictions...he hasn't been wrong yet.

We'll see won't we? We'll see who is most accurate in a very few days. All these pollsters asses are on the line up and coming.

Poll shows five-point edge for Obama in Ohio – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I believe Rassmussen has it tied in Ohio. So, it is still anyone's race...IMHO.

Gallup is right-leaning and Rasmussen is a joke.

Nate Silver is THEE go-to-guy when it comes to Presidential Election predictions...he hasn't been wrong yet.

Huh? Nate "The Boy Genius" Silver predicted one presidential election- the 2008 election. BIG FUCKING DEAL. A retarded monkey could have predicted Obama's victory against McCain.....He missed the 2010 midterms by 20%....but please do continue to rely upon him. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back