Treasurer McCord to Plead Guilty in Campaign Finance Case

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Maybe he can share a cell with NY Dummycrat Speaker Silver...although Silver's $4 MILLION grab was slightly better!

Treasurer McCord to Plead Guilty in Campaign Finance Case

AP/Yahoo News ^ |
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Rob McCord, who resigned abruptly Friday after serving six years as Pennsylvania's elected treasurer, plans to plead guilty to federal charges accusing him of using his office to threaten potential campaign donors during his failed gubernatorial primary race last year...

"McCord, 55, resigned a day after he announced that he would step down in two weeks without giving a reason. But in a video released by his lawyers Friday, the Democrat apologized, gave details of what sparked a federal investigation into him and said he accepts responsibility for his actions.

"I stepped over the line by trying to take advantage of the fact that two potential contributors hoped to continue to do business with the commonwealth and by developing talking points to remind them that I could make things difficult for them," McCord said in the two-and-a-half minute video. "I essentially said that the potential contributors should not risk making an enemy of the state treasurer. Clearly that was wrong, I was wrong. It was a mistake. I stand ready to pay the price for that mistake."

Well, that's one way to change careers...

Probably threatened to send the Supreme Leader's IRS Henchmen after em. But now he'll be a buttfucker's wet dream locked in a cage. Alas, some justice. They need to start going after this current President and his criminal cronies as well. His IRS and FBI Henchmen need to be vigorously investigated and prosecuted.

What is it with the people up in those states. they elect thugs, crooks, (take DeBlasio) etc and just go on with their lives. Everyday it's someone else

We are being so hosed by these elected crooks. Oh well I don't live there

Forum List

Back